Chapter 3- Look at this place!

The Bad „Good „ guys have returned to their home, finally. Only this time they had 3 aspiring criminals with them.
Sarafina’s tail couldn’t stop wagging from the moment they got off her motorcycle and went into the hideout of her big idols. She checked out every single corner of the base, the kitchen, the living room, the new costumes of Shark, the sleeping tree of Snake, the newly established balcony.
While her 2 best friends carefully observed their new home slithering slowly from one corner to another.
Wolf couldn’t stop smiling at the young She-Wolf’s happy, go-lucky, enthusiastic nature. He was quite proud of himself for doing a good deed which fell into his paws out of the blue. Plus this situation was actually quite fun for him, for real this time. He was eager to get to know more about his newly made Canine friend.
Mr Snake observed the pit vipers, he could hardly imagine living with 2 other reptiles if it’s wasn’t for these 2 orphans. He had seen many disturbing things in his life that he didn’t want to recall, the past stays in the past. He somehow couldn’t believe HE was okay with having guests, - or more like newly found allies – over his own home with his family. It went against what he used to believe, to never open up to any other criminal gangs about your home, but somehow these 3 teens, they were different from all the others he had met.
He was certain he made the right decision when he accepted Wolf’s idea of providing his new allies a home.