Chapter 1 The bloody beginning

Sarafina the black-silver hazel eyed MacKenzie Valley wolf never knew what being a „good” guy really meant she grew up in fear and hatred for many human beings . Her parents were both wanted criminals known as The MacKenzie  Valley Wolves Family.
They had a family like relationships with the White Lipped Pit Viper family living just a door away from them.
The wolves often committed many crimes while the snake couple was their support system. The snakes had 2 hatchlings around 5 years old when the accident struck. Fina was 9 years old, still almost a pup but growing into a young, beautiful she-wolf. She was taught how to shoplift and hide from the police at a really young age.
The children were playing and chatting at a dead end near their homes when a rushing police officer came up to them, he only saw the MacKenzie Valley Wolf pup, since she was cautious enough to tell her reptile friends to hide in the cracks of the old building.
The officer was furious, he almost hysterically asked „Where the hell are the big  Wolves?! They will pay, they are so dead when I Have found them ” Fina was threatened she had no escape root, nothing.  When suddenly her parents came rushing and grabbing the officer, trying to hold him down.
They saved their daughters life, or they taught so. The officer shot with his gun,
The next thing the she-wolf saw were her parents bleeding, dead bodies and an insane cuffing police officer. 1 minutes later the vipers parents came slithering as fast as they could -, the police officer was already back in the car, staring his engines and bang... The 2 desperate parents got hit by the car. Sarafina was shaking, a silent scream shook her body and she scooped her best friends and ran as fast as she could away, far away from the place where their lifes got changed forever.