Chapter 2- A dream come true, or is it?

While Wolf was giggling at Snake’s surprised face when he got his birthday gifts he still wondered how their life is going to turn out as former „bad „ guys. He knew Diane – who he just dropped off at her fancy house hide out – would help them. Still it was a new beginning and they needed to try their best.
As he drew past the bank they used to rob out with his partner in crime, best buddy Snake he stopped the car for a moment. He smelled something... Weird and he wasn’t the only one Snake tasted the air many times with his tongue too, confused. The door dashed open and a masked seemingly female wolf drove past the bad guys  with 2 snakes hiding under her hoodie, she had a big bag of money with her. She seemed awfully young and her and Snake’s and Wolf’s eyes met for a slight moment.
The two best friends jaw dropped in disbelief.  It didn’t took long for the police to start a chase after the suspicious she-wolf – who was already yards ahead of the Chief and her crew-.
„Snake can you track her down by the scent”? Wolf asked while starting his engines again.
„What do you take me for Wolf?! I am NOT a house dog! Tho I have never seen other criminal groups this close to our area before, I don’t know”. Snake hesitated. „ Alrighty, let’s take a look”.
He quickly tracked them down while navigating Wolf in the driver’s seat.
„Now guys remember, we don’t know nothing about them soo, let’s take it slow and easy with them, we don’t want to scare them away or make them think we are the enemy „ Wolf exclaimed.
They were standing at a dead end when a shadow behind them showed up, squeezing in excitement the she-wolf couldn’t hold her happiness inside her body any longer.
She jumped and did a flip in the air and landed on her paws perfectly, excitedly wagging her tail and smiling at the ex-crimimal crew.
„Ladies, we did it! We found what or whom we came here for if I want to be exact , LOOK at our idols or more like they found us!!!! They are even more incredible in person then I would have ever imagined The Name is Sarafina, it’s a pleasure to meet you ALL!!!!-
the crew was confused but glad they didn’t have to put up a fight.
„IDoLs? What do you mean by that, are you joking?! „ Snake couldn’t believe what he had just heard. He was so used to the cold, ignoring treatment, that people were deadly afraid of a deadly reptile. But this Canine, she was AMAZED at seeing a Snake like him, she was JOYFULLY happy, galloping around them observing each of the members with a huge crazy smile. Impossible...
„We came here from our old hide out to look for our heros, the ones who inspired us to be as great as you 2 are!!- The MacKenzie Valley Wolf explained-.
„Well it’s nice meeting you too, the name is Wolf but assume you already knew that”. -Wolf chuckled he couldn’t believe what just happened, he was talking to a Wolf and this lupin reminded him to his teen self strangely.
„Sheesh, you don’t have to go all poodle on them Fina come on, show some respect to yourself! „ – a young White Lipped Pit Viper came out of the shadows slithering, followed by her sister.
„Hello Bad Guys, My name is Emily and this moody dum-dum is my sister Emerald – the smaller Viper explained excitedly-We specifically wanted to meet Mr. Snake, and I have to admit, he looks even more phenomenal in person . I can’t wait to LEARN from him”
Snake started to understand the situation, these 3 must have lost their families some way, he felt emotional for a tiny moment, but he didn’t want to show his feelings to this strangers who seemingly liked him and idolized him a bit TOO much.
„So why did you rob the bank?” Tarantula asked with a smirk on her face.
„I mean we are the Venom Claws, daughters of wanted criminals who are now watching over us from above, we also got taught how to take care of ourselves at an awfully young age, we lost our parents due to an inconvenient meeting with a police officer, we lived in a museum until now and here we are... Standing in front of our biggest motivations „ the Canine finished with an emotional smile.
„Fina you are an IDIOT... You don’t just tell someone OUR whole life story without your best friends giving a slight permission to do so, dumb dog”! - Emerald looked at her lupin friend pissed off.
The Viper wasn’t cheerful about her friends fast warming up to this crew. Tho she of course was glad they found the people they were looking for she wasn’t exactly a go-lucky serpent herself.
The crew all made a tiny emotional gasp at the same time. Wolf looked at them his eyes shined with empathy, Piranha and Shark were on the verge of tears and even Mr Grumpypants had a bitter look on his face.
„Do you guys have any place to stay at” Shark asked.
„Well you see, I didn’t exactly taught about a place to stay, we usually just snuk in a park and build up our cozy little tent there if we are visiting a new place, but since the police is tracking us its going to be quite difficult to do that right now” Sarafina answered embarrassed.
Wolf looked at Snake with puppy eyes, Snaked looked at him at first in disbelief then he taught for a moment : if there is going to be a problem with these 3 he will be the FIRST one to slam the door of his home in their face. He slowly nodded. The last 3 members were obviously thrilled about the not loudly said idea Wolf had in his mind.
„So would it be alright if we invited you over just for a little while until you found a place where you can stay with your friends? „Wolf asked with a cheerful expression.
Sarafina and Emily gasped and quickly hugged Wolf who wasn’t prepared for such a warm thank you but it felt good of course. Emerald nodded and mumbled a quiet Thank you under her tongue.  And so the adventure for the 3 criminal ladies has begun!!!