Chapter 13- Who Works For Who?

The young MacKenzie Valley Wolf tried so hard to stay the happy,sneaky, cool lupin she showed herself to be, but her deep terrified soul got the better of her this time. She just stared outside the balcony.
„I know, we can tell the story when Snake double crossed the Guinea pig, that’s a real good one, you wanna hear it? „-Wolf tried to lighten her mood with not much response from the she-wolf only a smile with twitching ears.
„Come on Fina, you can’t be locked in your own void forever. Today’s the day our costumer will pick up the stuff anyways. So would you pick yourself up from the ground and get ready for her?! „- Emerald may sounded a little bit sharp, but she just couldn’t stand to watch her best friend lay around stuck in time like that.
„Yup, I know. I will be right back. This costumer will be a quick one. „- She replied. Getting up, going into the guest room and showing a grey crystal into her pocket in a flesh of an eye.
„What do you mean Costumer? And wasn’t that the Smoke Crystal? Where did you steal it from? „-Snake couldn’t keep his mouth shut any longer, he was curious of all the new information- about his  3 new allies - the Viper just spit out of her mouth.
„We stole it while on our way to Los Angeles. We make money by providing high rated criminals a few trinkets that they are incapable of stealing themselves for whatever reason. For example the Smoke Crystal. „- the confidence came back to her while smiling proudly.
„Now that’s what I call a neat move. „- Tarantula complimented the young criminals.
Sarafina started to walk toward the elevator, it opened and she went down with it. When the door opened a smiling Lynx welcomed her.
„Did you get the stuff I payed in advanced for? „- she asked seriously.
„It was like taking a lollipop from a child, here you go Ma’am. „- she smiled back charmingly while carefully giving the gem to the feline who was delighted.
„Thanks MacKenzie, you are a real treasure kid, keep up the great job! „- the Lynx commented before running off.
Fina stood there for a few seconds, the feline’s compliment made her quite happy, she stared to wag her tail without realizing it. She didn’t pay attention to her surroundings, so she couldn’t see a certain Black Mamba slithering into the elevator before she got in it too.