Chapter 7-He Can't Catch Her That Easily

With a cool goodbye paw gesture she jumped trough the balcony and shot with her rope pistol. She managed to land on the dry cement with her serpent friends on her back and she instantly drove away as fast as she could with her motorcycle. The officer was red from anger. He pushed himself up at the balcony and went straight to the Canine called Jason, he slapped the wolf.
„How dare you to screw up such a simple job, you stupid dog! Next time be more prepared for her tricks and be on guard, you idiot! „- the officer exclaimed.
„Y-yes Sir, of course! „- the lupin felt guilt and he started walking to the elevator to leave this depressing place alongside his superior.
„Come on, Mamba, let’s get out of here. „- Jackson called out to his alley. Who was still trapped by Mr. Snake and his furious flickering tongue. He slowly let the black venomous reptile go. Who without a word, slithered out of Snake’s home.
„Ermano, that she-wolf is a little crazy. „ Piranha spoke up when all of the unwelcomed officers left.
„We need a better solution for keeping those 3 out of harms way. „- Wolf stated.
„We could try to take them on the upcoming good heist.”-Webs answered.
„No, I don’t think she will be able to handle it well this early. „-Wolf disagreed.
„She and her friends can help Webs by watching the security cameras while work on a heist, that would be the easiest solution for now. „- Snake said confidently and also quite annoyed. He didn’t sign up for all this unwelcomed, cringy guests when inviting the 3 wannabe criminals over to his home and he was also hoping they will come back unharmed.

Sarafina drove around in circles trough the city. It was like a child's play to trick those cops, she was way more quicker then any of them, she thought so.
When she had drove for 30 minutes she has had enough and she cautiously drove back to her new hideout.
She hesitated for a moment before stepping through the elevator, she hoped her new friends will be understanding of the situation and she had a flawless dialog in her mind in case she needs to explain more about the risky situation she and her serpent friends are in.