Chapter 6- Oh Shoot, it's Him!

It was around 8 am when Fina woke up, she saw her serpent friends napping peacefully beside her bed in a couch rolled up. She went out to the kitchen just to meet Wolf’s surprised face.
„Good Morning Fina. How are you already awake? I used to be the only early bird in this household. „ Wolf chuckled as he started to prepare the ingredients for a delicious breakfast.
„I wanted to tell you something quite important Mr Wolf... There is a police officer who has been obsessed with catching us ever since we were little, he was the Chief of my State’s police station. It is possible he might show up here too and I... couldn’t live with myself if he were to catch my friends or threaten any of YOU. „- the she wolf sobbed a bit, she felt stupid. She didn’t think things trough enough before they left their Home State.
„Not to worry Fina, I  am certain as long as you are with us there will be no one who will be able to hurt your friends, I can tell how much they mean to you. Man, you sure remind me of Snake and my own relationship with him when we were around your age. We always got each other’s back. „-Wolf explained with an understanding smile.
„Thank you Wolf, I really hope you are right „. – Fina said.
It was past 9am and the rest of the „Good” Guys started to wake up too. Webs, Piranha and Shark were all up and ready to eat some breakfast made by Wolf, while watching TV.
Mr Snake and the Vipers slowly slithered in the kitchen too. Sarafina excitedly watched the news while drinking delicious chocolate milk.
Suddenly her smile dropped, her eyes tightened and her ears twitched. She couldn’t believe her own eyes or ears, she was stunned. Tiffany Fluffet the riporter stood next to Mr. Kiburi. Kiburi is in the SAME State as they are?!
„Mr Chief Of Police will you be able to tame that wild beast and her comrades and in prison them for good? „ the riporter asked with a worried expression.
„It wasn’t easy to deal with that scum’s parents but I am certainly sure I will put her away for a long time, watch out MacKenzie, I am coming!. „ Kiburi’s eyes shined wildly and he glued a poster to the camera man’s device so the viewers could see a younger Sarafina on the picture.
„Oh crap.... Emerald .. I.... I am not certain what would be the best decision. Should we stay, should we go??? He doesn’t know about you 2 which is really good but I can’t let him catch me either, I can't let him separate us. „- Sarafina was almost on the floor sitting in a pile of guilt and overwhelming stress about the murderer of his family being in town. She obviously was extremely protective towards her friends, she had a burning deep hatred for police officers but this man, she was deadly afraid of him and she also wanted to rip him apart.
„I think the best decision would be for now is to stay with us. I mean he can’t possibly know where you are now, right?! „ Wolf tried to ease the tension.
„Guys, I think we have company. And I don’t feel like it’s the easy, fun to fool kind of one. „ Emily spotted a scent in the air. 
Snake started to regret his decision a bit, why the hell can’t he HAVE ONE single peaceful day?!
The elevator stopped and a Brown male Wolf?! and a Black Mamba came out of it.?!
„Good Guys, scumbag, green snakes. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Now if you will excuse us, we are here to arrest the young lady there. „-the brown wolf in a police officer suit smiled victoriously he confidently stepped over to the she-wolf.
„Hold it pal! She didn’t commit anything and even if she did, who the heck are you to give us orders, huh?! – Emerald wanted to wipe the greedy smile of the stupid canine’s face. If he would come one step closer, she was certain she wouldn’t hesitate to bite him.
„The name is Jasper, first wolf to be an officer and my Chief can’t wait for your Wolf friend to be locked away soon”.  – Jasper smirked.

That’s it.... Snake has had enough at that moment.. What a CRINGE Worthy Canine that brown wolf was?! Ridiculous, outrageous, stupid dog. Not to mention he wanted the Mamba to leave as soon as possible, something seemed extremely off about that guy.They were ought to leave unless they want to be in a huge mess, they most certainly wouldn’t want that now would they?!
Without a world Fina scooped her friends up, and started to run straight to the balcony, the Black Mamba without hesitation slithered trough the ex-criminal gang and almost got Fina if it wasn’t for Snake who pushed the Mamba and rolled around him so he couldn’t move,Snake was furious.
Out of the blue Kiburi claimed up the balcony thanks to a rope, with a gun, muzzle in his hands. The she wolf stopped. She had to man up, she needed to fight her way out of this one, it seemed.