Chapter 5 - Discussing the past?

„Oh, now I get why you keep her around! „ Sarafina nodded after understanding everything Snake just told her about the governor. Of course he didn’t mention who Diane really used to be just yet.
The elevator opened and Wolf stepped out of it with 2 big bags of yummy food.
„It’s Dinner time Amigos! „- Piranha yelled happily and he jumped onto the table.
All of them were eating happily Fina sent a warm smile to Wolf. She was really happy she didn’t have to go trough the process of stealing food after such a long day, although she loved to do pickpocketing, stealing, fooling cops in general.
„So what was it like, in prison for one year? „-Emerald brought up the sensitive subject.
„None of you need to answer that of course in case you don’t feel comfortable with us knowing about your experiences”. – Emily exclaimed trying to shake her head in the direction of her sister.
„I mean it wasn’t that horrible, Webs Piranha and myself were in the front side of the cells room while Wolf was rehabilitated in the back of the cells along side Snake „. – Shark answered easily after sipping a drop of lemon juice.
„ReHaBiLiTaTEd”? – Fina was surprised she didn’t know anything about rehabilitation neither the meaning of it or how it worked.
„Yeah, it’s kind of a weird process but it sure helped a lot with the whole fitting into this shitty society stuff. „-Snake stated, glancing at his best buddy who gave him a watch your mouth look.
„May I ask how did you pull off living in a Museum for so long? That’s impressive!” Wolf changed the subject.
„It was a fun game for us honestly, my parents started my 'How To Hide From The Security Guards' lessons at an extremely young age, we always played hide and sneak with them and I almost always won. So with that knowledge in mind, it was easy to cover for my serpents and for myself too, we stayed hidden for the day and came out at night when the visitors were gone, after 5 years we left the place and we were traveling by motorcycle. „ Fina stated with a proud smile at the end of her sentence.
„Also What is a GOOD Heist Mr Snake? „ Emily asked curiously, since she saw Tarantula chat on her computer with Diane about an upcoming Good Heist.
„It’s almost as much fun as doing a bad heist, we try to help people for example rescuing animals, stealing back important items from criminals, catching thefts. „-Snake explained exactly.
„That must be cool, I hope one day we will be able to help you with one, tho the Good part sounds pretty weird to me. „ Sarafina smiled.
„I  am certain you 3 are going to do fantastic in committing Good Heists too when the time comes ”. – Wolf stated and sent a wink in Fina’s direction.