"Sensitive?" Five questioned.

"Yeah, cried a lot, kept coming back to the alley, sat around for hour's calling a woman's name. Uh... Allison." He snapped his fingers.

"Luther." Five gasped out.

"Yeah, he... he wasn't the only one. Uh, the others came too, off and on over the years, looking for each other. Eventually, they... they stopped."

"So my family is alive." Five said softly. "Shit. I think I stranded them here. Now listen to me..." Five said walking towards Elliot who backed away quickly.

"Elliot. Elliot. My name... My name's Elliot." He spluttered, tripping over the couch.

Five blinked infront of the man, "Whatever, all right? I got ten day's to find them and save the world. Now, I need your help to do that."

"You need... my... You know what? I, uh... I always thought that this, uh, mugshot looked like arrival number four." Elliot said, opening a drawer and showing Five a piece of paper.

Five took the paper, "Diego." He gasped out.

"So then, that's helpful?"

"You have no idea." Five said. He was just about to blink away when the sound of bells rang. "What's that?"

"Oh, um... that's my, uh, room mate. She's real quiet, so I needed to attach bell's to the door cause she would get home and scare me. Not on purpose of course." Elliot spoke. "She's not really a people person, but she's around your age. Wanna meet her?"

"Quiet and around my age, huh?" Five asked. "Yeah, sure. I'll 'meet' her."

"Okay, just stay here a moment." Elliot said and walked away.

Five listened closely as Elliot walked into the other room to talk to the girl.

"Hey, how was your walk?" He heard Elliot ask. There was no answer and Five assumed the girl nodded or something.

"Hey, so, listen. We're gonna put of Scrabble Sunday for today. There's someone here I want you to meet." Elliot told her. She shook her head and pulled her sleeve's over her hands. "No, it's fine. They're, um... nice. You'll like them." Kali let her hair fall infront of her face as she looked to the ground and Elliot called the boy in.

Five walked in with a small smirk that only grew when he seen the girl. "Hey, Eight."

Her head snapped up at the familiar voice and she stared at Five with her mouth agape. Elliot looked between the two in confusion.

Five chuckled, "What? No hello?-" He was cut off by Kali flinging herself onto him and they tumbled to the ground. Five laughed and hugged her back.

Elliot sighed, "Of course, they know each other..."

Five laughed harder and coughed, "Okay, I can't breath." She rolled off of him and sat on her knees, beaming at him. He sat up, "How long have you been here?"

She didn't answer she just stared at Five and took in his features, his emerald green eyes, his dark brown hair, his sharp jawline. He was still the same Five that she lost.

Elliot answered for the girl, "Exactly a month, as of today."

Five nodded and got to his feet, "Let's go get Diego." He told her. Diego's here as well? She jumped up to her feet as well and grabbed his sleeve. They blinked and left Elliot alone in the room.

The two sat in a room waiting for Diego to be brought in. Kali hasn't let go of Five's blazer sleeve since they got here. It sounds stupid, but she feels that if she let go he would magically disappear again.