Soldier 1: Commander Erwin, we're surrounded!

Levi: Tch, just are luck. What should we do sir. Should we head towards it?

Erwin: No. We don't have time for a detour. We'll forge ahead! Soldier! Prepare to fight!

With Eren

Reiner and Bertholdt were moving away from where they were.

Reiner: For now, we find a place without Titans! As far away as possible! I haven't recovered enough to out run these guys. They surround us, there's jack shit my Titan form can do right now.

Ymir: Then why the hell didn't we just wait for the sun to go down?

Ymir looked back to see smoke signals.

Ymir: Somke signals? Did the Scouts come to save us?

Reiner: Damn it. That Formation wouldn't work unless they hoisted a bunch of horses over the wall. Who gave that order? I honestly thought we had more time then this. It's gotta be Commander Erwin. Hard as nails, that one.

Ymir smirked.

*Distant Gunshot*

Reiner looked back to see another green signal.

Reiner: Damn. They're already that close? It Eren's fault for losing his cool.

Ymir: (thoughts) Wait. Is she..?

Ymir: Krista's here. Reiner! We have to go back! Now! Krista with them!

Reiner: What?

Ymir: This is our best chance!

Reiner: You're full of it! No way you can see that far!

Ymir: Look, I just know! Think about it, okay? She's big softie, right? Stupid girl's come to rescue me! She had to!

Reiner: We can't grab her the way thing are now! There's no way to bust up that formation! Another time!

Ymir: How long you want me to wait? Maybe I should just hold off on the until I've been gobbled up by one of your warrior pals? Oh no! I don't think so!

Reiner: Don't be that way! Nobody's trying to trick you, I swear it!

Ymir: Prove it, then! There's no time like the present, asshole! Damn you! Get down there and bring her with us! I need to see her! You don't understand. The way things are going, I never will.

Bertholdt: We can't. Let it go, Ymir. Who knows whether we'll even manage to survive this. Sorry. It's just too risky.

Reiner: Listen to me. You have my word. I want her out of this as much as you do. Bear with me. You have to trust us! This is what's best for Krista! Do you understand?

Ymir: Yes, I understand. Real question is, do you?

Reiner: Of course!

Ymir: All right, then.

Bertholdt: Thank you for that.

Ymir: (thoughts) It's happening again. I've come so far. Done so much. And still wound up falling for my own bullshit. No. What I want is very simple. Just let me be honest with myself one last time. That's all.

Ymir: Let's face it, guys. I'm the one best suited for this.

Ymir grabbed by Bertholdt by the face.

Bertholdt: What are you doing?

Ymir: Hey, shut the hell up and use your head for a second. In a forest like this I'm the one who can shine. Right?