Strange

Armin woke up in a hospital bed, he looked around for anyone but on one was there. He then felt pain in his hands, Armin slowly brought his hand up to see stitching all over them.

Armin: My... My hands.

The door then opened as Eren and Mikasa walked in. As they saw Armin was awake they rush over to him and gave him to biggest hug.

Eren: Armin your alright!

Hange: Careful there guys.

Eren and Mikasa let go as they all look towards the door way to see Hange.

It been a few days after they have recovered Eren from Reiner, Bertholdt, and Ymir. Armin was not doing so good after his hands are smash up he couldn't do much. Armin was outside sitting outside by himself as he looked out into the distance, wondering if thing would ever go back to normal. As Armin is outside a strange creature he had never seen before would come up to him.

Armin: Huh? What is this thing?

Armin would begin to try and poke it with a near by stick. Once he poke it, it attacked him. Armin would start to freak out as the strange creature came after him.

Armin: Stay back!

Armin would crawl back before hitting a tree. The creature would come up to Armin ready to kill him. Armin now there was nothing he could do as he closes his eyes, not wanting to see it. But nothing happened Armin would peak one eye open to see the creature in mid air, only a few inches away from his face. The creature was then thrown back by a orange rope. Armin looked where the rope came from only to see a man in his late 20s wearing some strange clothing Armin never seen before. He watch as the battle the creature with eases.

Armin watch as the man did some strange hand movements as he killed the creature. Armin got up from were he was at as he want up to the strange me.

Armin: Uhm... Sir?

The strange man turns around to see Armin standing behind him.

???: Oh. Sorry. I didn't see you there, are you hurt, are you okay?

Armin then noticed the man hands, they were just like his.

Armin: H-How... How did you do that with your hands all miss up?

The man then looked down and saw the state Armin hands were in. As he looked at them the man would start to have flashbacks of himself.

???: Kid, what your name.

Armin was confused before answering.

Armin: My name is Armin, Armin Arlert.

???: Steven, Steven Strange. Nice to meet you Armin. Tell me, what happened to your hands?

Armin: T-they we're crush by a Titan.

Strange looked at Armin confused, as he had never heard of a Titan before.

Strange: Titan? What a Titan?

Armin: Huh?

It was now Armin turn to be confused.

Armin: How do you not know what a Titan is? Have you been living under a rock? Titans are the monsters that have been pushing back humanity and it only thank to the Scouts that we have a fighting chance. I part of the Scouts... will probably not that much longer, thank to my hands.

Armin looked down at his hands as they shake. Armin try to move his fingers only to stop do to the pain. Strange noises this as he stopped him.

Strange: Come with me. I will help you regain you hands again, and show you a few more thing along the way.