A Deal with the Devil

Eren was going down the titan neck, as he tried to stop himself but couldn't.

Eren: I WILL KILL THEM, EVERYONE OF THEM. I NEED TO, TO ANY GOD OR DEVIL OUT THERE, GIVE ME THE POWER TO KILL THEM.

As Eren was yelling all of this out loud he fell into the acid that was inside the titan body. As he was sinking down into it he prayed to any thing that would hear him.

??? POV

???: haha, he has it. He will be my new rider.

Back with Eren

Eren's head was the only thing sticking out. As he closed his eyes thinking he was about to die. He then heard a laugh.

???: haha

As Eren opened his eyes seeing he in some dark room.

Eren: Who there, show yourself.

???: Will maybe if you turn around you may see me.

As Eren turns around he is met with a flaming skeleton on a throne made of bones. Eren started to get scared, he tried looking for anything to fight with but didn't find anything. He brought up his feast ready to fight it in hand to hand combat.

???: No need for that Mr. Jaeger, you did call for me did you not.

Eren: Who and what the hell are you?

Zarathos: Will Mr. Jaeger I'm Zarathos, and I'm a devil.

Eren: What?

Zarathos: I'm the spirit of vengeance also known as the Ghost Rider. I want you to take my power.

Eren: And what if I don't.

Zarathos: Will you just die from being eaten by those titan you call them, or you can take my power and kill all titan and sinners. So my friend, is it a deal then.

As Zarathos holds out his hand Eren just looks at it. After a few seconds Eren smelled and shocked the hand making the deal.

Eren: So.. what happened now?

Zarathos: hahaha, you see.

Eren: What does that....

Before Eren could finish his sentence he was dragged out of whatever place he was in and back where he was. A flaming hot white fist shot out of the titan mouth. As the titan fell, a white blue flaming titan came out of it. The head of if was a skull with blue flame over it, it body was all white and it was 15 meter tall. It then looks done at the titan it came out of and kills it. He then looked up and saw more titans, he then let out a loud flaming roar with fire coming out of its mouth into the sky. He then looked back down and saw a 10 meter titan making its way towards him. He then lifted his left arm and pointed to the titan and shot out a burst of flames at it killing it. After killing it he saw a lot of titan all round one building, so he started making his way there killing any titan that got in his way. When he went to the building he saw that a titan had made a hold in it. He then punched the titan bringing it to the ground. All of the other titan looked at him and started going after him.

POV Mikasa Inside HQ

MiKasa, Armin, and Connie just came flying through a window land in HQ.