The retaking of Trost Part 2

Pixis walks with several soldiers along the wall.

Gustav: We somehow managed to lure the majority of the Titans to the corner of the town, but even after avoiding combat to the best of our ability, we ended up losing about a fifth of our troops.

Pixis: We didn't lose them. Soldiers don't go off and die on their own. I let them die on my command. Mankind's fate rests on this critical moment. I'm not opposed to being called a murderer... if that's what it takes.

Scene change in the city, near the large boulder. Mikasa dodges Eren's Attack Titan's punch. She crashes into a chimney.

Mikasa: Ugh...

Ian: Ah...!

Ian, Mitabi, and Rico rush toward Mikasa as Eren's Attack Titan readies another punch.

Ian: Ackerman!

Attack.Titan: Urahhh!

Mikasa dodges the punch again. She shoots her 3DMG hooks and gets close to Eren's Attack Titan's face.

Ian: Hey! Stop, Ackermann! Get away from him!

Mikasa; Eren, don't you recognize me?! It's Mikasa! Your family! You have to seal the hole with that boulder!

Rico prepares to fire a red signal flare.

Rico: (Thoughts) The plan has failed. I knew that we never had a secret weapon to begin with.

Rico fires the red flare.

Mikasa: Eren, you're human! You're...

Eren's Attack Titan's fist shakes in preparation for another punch.

Ian: Ah! Dodge, Ackermann!

Mikasa moves from Eren's Attack Titan's face as it punches itself in the face.

Attack.Titan: Urahh!

Eren's Attack Titan falls to the ground against the boulder.

Mitabi: What's with him?! He's just another stupid Titan, huh?

Mikasa: Eren!

Leader: Squad Leader Ian! Two approaching from the front! A 10-meter-class and a 6-meter-class!

Ian: Ah...!

Leader: Another at the rear! A 12-meter-class is heading this way!

Mitabi: Ian, we're retreating! Sealing the gate is the least of his worries.

Rico: Yeah. We have no choice but to abandon him.

Mikasa turns to the other soldiers and glares.

Mikasa: Kuh...!

Ian: Guh...

Scene change On the wall, where Pixis and other soldiers are watching.

Soldier 1: The elite squad's red signal confirmed. A serious problem seems to be obstructing the plan.

Soldier 2: They died in vain... What did my comrades even die for?

Soldiers: Hey, look at that! What? What's wrong?

Armin: Ah...!

Marco: Did they... fail?

Armin: How? Kuh...!

Armin runs off.

Marco: Ah! Hey! Armin, where are you going?!

Soldier 1: Commander Pixis, reassessing the gate's defense is top priority now. May we proceed?