Getting Out

Soldier are running down hallway as they all go into one room to see a girl asleep in a chair.

Soldier: MIKASA! Where Eren!

Mikasa slowly look up as she gets up.

Mikasa: Huh, What! Eren!

Soldier 2: Shit! He must have left when she was sleep.

Soldier: We got to go find him, NOW!

The soldiers leave as Mikasa look back to where they where as she smile.

Mikasa (thoughts): You better get out of here Eren, there all looking for you.

POV CHANGE

In the City Eren is hiding in alleyways to get out of the city. As Eren is running down the alleyway he pass by an opening with two MPs in it, as he pass them he could tell they where on the lest. Eren would stop as he turn back round as he becomes Ghost Rider, as he round the corner the two MPs would bump into him.

MP 1: Wait, your und-

The MP couldn't finish his sentence as Ghost Rider grab both of the MPs by the neck and killing them, there body would fall to the ground as Eren becomes normal again. As Eren ran towards the wall he would see a blanket over one part of it.

Eren: Why is there a blanket on the wall?

Eren then see Hange and her squad on top of the wall. As Eren is running to get out of the city Hange and her team sees him.

Hange: Eren?

Squad member: Wait, That Eren, Hange we need to stop him. He broken out and now making a run for it.

Hange: (nods) Alright, whatever you do make sure Eren dose not escape. Shut the gate!

As they all jump off the wall heading towards him, he would see another person on top of the wall, someone without ODM Gear. Eren didn't pay that much attention to it as he was now trying to not get captured my Hange or any of her squad members.

Hange: Eren! You need to stop this a once!

Eren: I'm sorry Hange, but there something I need to do first before I can get back with you guys.

Eren then sees a horse as he calls it over. As he is only look towards the horse, he doesn't see what in front of him. As he bump into the person he falls on his butt, Eren then look up to see who he bump into, to see that it was Levi with his sword out and pointing at his throat.

Levi: Play time over.

Eren look pass Levi to see that the gate was now close trapping him in. Hange then stands next to Levi as her team got all round Eren, she look down on Eren.

Hange: Your coming with us, Eren. There no way out.

Eren then look back as he see the horse he call  not that far from him.

Eren: Will, I guess I need to do Armin other plan to get out of here.

Eren then turn into his ghost rider form as he grabs the horse that was now next to him as it got it powers. Eren then got on top riding off passing Levi and Hange.

Hange: W-What is he doing!?

Levi: Damn Brat!

As Hange turns her head to see part of Levi left arm got burnt by Eren. As Eren know Ghost Rider race towards the gate soldier that was in front of it aimed there guns at him.

Soldier: STOP! Or we will open fire!

Ghost Rider still rode towards them as he look at each and every single one of them.

Soldier: Open fire!

The soldiers start to shot there guns at him as it did nothing. Ghost Rider was now only a few feet in front of that as they all got out of the way, just to see him jump into the air and land on the wall. The horse that Ghost Rider on starts to run up the wall as it leaves an implant of a horse shoe going up the wall.

Hange: WHAT?!

As Hange and Levi watch Eren run up the wall in seconds as he gets to the top and jump down to the other side. Before Hange could speak up and give a order, a hand would grab her shoulder. As Hange look back to see who it was only to see that it was commander Erwin.

Erwin: Let him go.

Levi and Hange: WHAT!?

Erwin: From what it look like, he was on a mission. A mission that he know if we got involved it would probably kill us.

Hange: And how would you know that?

Erwin: I seen the look before, because I have seen that look sometimes when we're go missions out side the walls.

Hange: So we just let him go, doing who knows what!

Erwin: Yes.

Hange: WHAT!?

Levi: Tch.

Erwin: Eren well return, remember the demon inside of his is only after people that have done bad thing in there life's. So once he done, he well come back.

Levi: And how are you going to make sure he comes back?

Erwin: I just have a feeling.

Else where in the building his Mikasa. Mikasa is now walking down the hallway of the building as she is look outside as both Armin and Jean run up to her.

Jean and Armin: Mikasa!

Mikasa: oh, hi there.

Armin: Mikasa, Eren... he's.

Mikasa: I know.

Jean: What! And your not fracking out about it?!

Armin: Mikasa are you okay? Did Annie hit you in the head or something?

Mikasa: Yes Armin I am find. The reason I not freaking out is because I know.

Armin and Jean: What!?

Mikasa: Here follow me.

Mikasa then bring them into a room as she tell them about the deal he made and why he left. She didn't tell them about the kiss as she kept that for her self but blush as she thought bought it.

Jean: You got to be shitting me.

Armin: So that why he left. We need to tell Commander Erwin about this.

As they all start to leave the room Armin stop Mikasa. Mikasa turn her head to look at him.

Armin: You two kiss, didn't you.

Mikasa: W-W-What?!

Armin: I could tell you were not telling the full story. You also started blushing a pit at the end. Don't worry, I won't tell Jean.

Mikasa: Thank you.

As the two finally leave to get caught up with Jean to go tell Erwin about Eren deal he made.