"Okay. So where is this book of mines?" I asked Connor.

"It's... in Virginia," Daniel said looking at Connor.

"What's wrong with Virginia?" I asked Daniel.

"I live there ... the present me lives there Danielle," Connor said.

"Okay, you can just hide out until we found my book," I said.

"It's not that easy Danielle, I can't risk the past meeting the future. I can't risk us either," Connor tried to explain.

"Then I don't want to go," I said sitting down in the chair and turning on the tv.

"Going without Connor is the safest thing we can do," Daniel said to me.

"How is it the safest? Everyone is after me," I exclaimed.

"They're after your heart. Once it's fulfilled when you turn 18, then that's when they will come after you," Daniel said to me.

"My heart?" I asked putting my hand over my chest.

"Yeah, you're heart. It's very valuable," Daniel said.

"Valuable?" I asked.

"Yeah, valuable. If it's used the correct way then all vampires can walk in the daytime," Daniel explained.

"I've seen Connor walk in the daytime," I said as I looked at Connor.

"That's because he's from the future and in the future they've already killed you. So they've probably used your heart," Daniel explained to me.

"No other vampires can walk in the daytime except for him?" I asked Daniel who seemed to have an answer to everything.

"Powerful witches can put spells on jewelry," Daniel explained.

"But with your heart, it's easier," Daniel added.

"We'll leave in the morning Danielle, so pack your bags", Daniel said to me as he nodded at Connor and walked out of the front door.

"This is so much Connor," I said walking over to him.

"Are vampires going to be after me my whole life?" I asked Connor.

"I don't know Danielle," Connor said.

"I never noticed they were after you, yet I didn't even know you were a black witch," Connor added.

"That makes you even more special," Connor said.

"O God, here you go again," I said chuckling.

"What? What is funny about that?" Connor asked laughing at me.

"Nothing Connor, nothing at all," I said laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm trying to be smooth," Connor said.

"Maybe you should try harder," I replied.

"How about me and you go out on a date?" Connor asked me with a straight face.

"You're serious?" I asked as I stopped laughing.

"Very," Connor said.

"Where can we go? We have to stay here," I said to Connor.

"I won't see you for a very long time," Connor said.

"It's just two or three days," I said.

"Yes, a long time," Connor said laughing.

"We can go anywhere you want to and if anything happens you just teleport us back here," Connor said calmly.

"I'll have to practice teleporting with you," I said.

"But I want to go to a beach with like a campfire or something," I explained.

"A campfire or something?" Connor said laughing.

"You know what I mean. I just want to be able to relax and spend time with you," I said to Connor.

"Well if we're going to go out later tonight, then you need to start practicing teleporting with me," Connor said.

"Oh right, okay so first things first. You stand right here and I'll try to teleport us to the kitchen," I said as I grabbed one of Connor's hand.

"I don't know if this helps but take a deep breath," I said to Connor.

And for some reason it did help. I teleported quicker than I thought I would with another person. After the kitchen we teleported everywhere. To my school and back to my room. There is no way we could get harmed on our first date. While maybe my first date with him and his 100th with me.