'Can I kiss you this time?

(Sherlock's POV)

Omg, John's Bisexual,  and he kissed me! I think I finally have a chance, I've been waiting for this since the time he asked me it I had a boyfriend! i knew the possibility of him knowing that I like men was open since he knew about the LGBTQIA+ community,  but I always wondered if he was apart of it, well mostly hoped.

"I researched it alot and came to the conclusion that it fit me." John said snapping me out of my trance. "Well I think that's great," I spoke as I blushed more redder, John was so close to my face. 

Hm, this is an opportunity that I don't want to miss, John is so close to my face, I just want to kiss him so badly, I need to fulfil that urge, I need to kiss John Watson.

"Sherlock? Are you even listening to me?" John questioned me and I snapped out of another trance. "Of course I'm listening to you John." I looked into his eyes as I spoke. He started blushing a shade of pink, "what're you thinking of Sherlock?" He looked into my eyes. "You." "Me? Why're you thinking about me Sherlock?" I moved and towered over John, my face mere inches away from his face, John started blushing more.

'Can I kiss you this time?' I smiled as I spoke, "uhm {John coughed} what do you mean Sherlock?" He looked away as he was extremely red and confused.  I put my hand under his chin and turned it my way, "You heard me" I said with a straight face,  "Okay " John whispered under his breath, "what was that John?" I teased,  "Do it Sherlock." He said seriously,  "gladly " I smiled,  I came closer to him. I started to kiss him, his soft lips touching mine, by the look of suprise and enjoyment on his face I'd presume he suspected I'd be a horrible kisser, of course I wasn't,  I am amazing at everything.  Everything.