'Where am I?'

(John's POV)

I finally woke up, what happened? Did Sherlock kidnap me? I looked around,  I'm at a warehouse?

"Where am I..?" I groan as I open my eyes, I look around and spot Sherlock in the distance,  he's fighting with someone? Mycroft?

"Why did I have to bring him here Mycroft?" Sherlock shouted,  I just looked at him, he was wearing his iconic coat. "Because I need to do some business with him Sherlock." Mycroft said calmly but sternly to Sherlock . "Well you better not hurt him Mycroft." He threatened Mycroft . "Why not?~ Mycroft teased.  "He isn't that special to you is he?" Mycroft then pointed a gun at me. "MYCROFT,  YOU KNOW HE IS WORTH MY LIFE SO PUT THE GUN DOWN." Sherlock shouted at him.
I blushed pink, am I worth that much to him? "Well how much is he worth to you?" Mycroft questioned Sherlock.  "My life  and I will kill for him Mycroft. " Sherlock stared at Mycroft.  "Well how long have you been inlove with this man Sherlock?" Mycroft questioned him. "Ever since he asked me if I had a boyfriend,  but that was when I realised  I had a crush on him." Sherlock answered truthfully.  Mycroft then looked at me, "Well I guess that's all I need from you." Mycroft told Sherlock.

While he wasn't looking I came out the chair Mycroft tied me to, I snuck up behind Mycroft and started choking him a little.  "SO YOU KIDNAPPED ME BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO ASK SHERLOCK A QUESTION?" Mycroft grabbed on my hands and tried to get me to stop choking him. Sherlock just looked at me shocked, "I WAS IN THE ARMY MYCROFT, WHY WOULD YOU KIDNAP ME!" i continued to choke Mycroft. "I'M SORRY LET ME GO" Mycroft struggled to say. "John please" Sherlock looked at me. "Fine." I stopped choking Mycroft.  He straightened his suit, "thank you." He muttered under his breath.  {I cough} "Why did you kidnap me?" I said to him with a straight face. "Because you're the thing my brother won't shut up about and I wanted to investigate it fully!" He smiled.  "You've talked to me multiple times Mycroft why co- wait Sherlock won't stop talking about me?" Sherlock looked at me, he was red and elbowed Mycroft.  "Brother of mine, I'm not going to help you now this is your conversation not mine." Mycroft answered him.