Ymir: Why don't you use your imagination?

Eren: (thoughts) Let me think. Suppose I wait for a opening. If I assume Titan or Rider form, running away wouldn't really be that much of a challenge. Question is, can I assume one of my forms in this condition? Reiner doesn't seem to think so, and it's not like he and Bertholdt would risk stopping here without a good reason. What if I couldn't transform to full strength? Does that mean the other Titans would be able to eat me?

Ymir: So we're just gonna sit on our asses till the sun goes down?

Reiner: It's a possibility.

Eren: (thoughts) No. Why give us the chance to recover? If they wait for nightfall we'd only be harder to rein in. They'll make their move while we're still helpless. At this rate I can't do anything. We're screwed.

Eren was remembering his fight with Reiner earlier.

Eren: (thoughts) What happened to everyone else? Where are the Scouts? Don't tell me they're coming here to save us. Oh god. If only I didn't hold back when I shot Reiner, none of 'em will-

Ymir: Wait a second. Those Titans at the castle had no problem moving at night. What's stopping these guys?

Reiner: The Titans here can't move after dark. But then you know all about that, don't you, Ymir?

Eren: (thoughts) How is it she's able to transform into a Titan? Doesn't seem to catch her off guard like it did me. What's her angle? Who's side is she on in all this? If I thought she was hard to read before... I've made up my mind. I need information. Anything I can get. I have to keep my eyes and ears open. Give myself a chance to recuperate.

The Scouts were moving to where Eren should be. One of the squads fired a red smoke signal when they saw a Titan.

Scout: Titan spotted at three o'clock! Use the flare!

With Erwin Squad

Levi: We've got a smoke shell fired from the right wing!

Erwin: We stay the course! Tell the right wing to merge with the center and maintain direction! The shortest path is our only option. Straight ahead. We have until sundown!

Hannes Squad

Mikasa was riding much faster than everyone else in their squad.

Hannes: Mikasa. Hey, Mikasa. Hello?

He finally got her attention.

Hannes: Stop pushing so hard. You're drifting up into the vanguard. You wanna break the whole formation? Look, I know how you feel. But what'd I tell ya? Eren's not gonna let those assholes get the best of him without a fight. Agreed?

Mikasa: Hm.

Hannes: Kid just doesn't have it in him to give up. All we gotta do is have a little faith. He'll hold his own till the rest of us get there. Always has, always will.

Eren location

Ymir: *sigh* Hey, Reiner. Got any water? Help a girl out. I'm dying over here.

Reiner: Sorry, there's not a helluva a lot I can do. Even if it is a matter of life or death.

Ymir: That's comforting. Well, at least now we know where we stand. Sort of.

Reiner: Speaking of which. We've been working our asses off. No food, no sleep, no nothing. Ever since those Titans showed up. That was yesterday, right? Man, we're lucky the wall hasn't been destroyed. Still, you'd think that mean they'd give us a break. And don't even get me started on promotion.