The past (last past chapter)

Tobbias p.o.v.
Wait? Did she said marrying him? "marry him? Did you marry him?" I asked angry. "N-no, I-I mean I couldn't. They brought him to our prison iland".

I sighed "At the day of 'our' wedding, my people knew something was wrong. I don't know how because I acted as if I was happy but they didn't believe it, that's why they planned something. I didn't know how but a few of my soldiers and my people first got all his friends except for one, he escaped. My people and the other soldiers were trying to get pass his army and save me. Just as he picked the ring and wanted to put it on my finger, someone shot him in his right arm" she said as I froze.

"What happend to you?"
"I got shot as well by one of his friends who managed to escape. Mine wasn't bad though, it flew right next to my leg, yes there was a lot of blood but it wasn't bad. I still have a little scarf on my cheek because of the night before we would marry. He threatend me with a knife. If I wouldn't marry him he would kill my little sister, my family, best friend and my people. But after everything they managed to catch his friend, so he's on that prison iland now."

"Not even two months later we got attacked, I still don't know why.. I just want to go back to my people and save them. I think I know where the people are who survived because we have a hidden place for everyone. We have two just for in case."

"Okey" I answered
"What do you mean with okey?"
"Okay, I'll bring you"

She looked shocked at me and then smiled "really?"
"Yes, but it's not safe, I'm not sure if I can't protect you, if I don't know where or from who I have to protect you from"
"It doesn't matter, you only have to protect yourself" she said smiling

Wait... I still haven't told her about the message I found in her jacket.. Maybe she got more of them? I'll have to ask..

"No, I have to protect you not myself. We'll go in two days. Pack your stuff"

She's so happy sh- "can Bethany come with us? Pleeeasse??" She pleaded

No.. She can't. Who's going to protect her? I looked at Emma and just couldn't say no.

"Yes" I said... I've to ask for another guard... "i don't know.." I said soon after I said yes "I've to find guards first to protect her"

"Tobbias?"
"Yes?"
"Th-thank you, thank you so much" she said as he hugged me

"Always" I said smiling and hugged her back.

Emma p.o.v.
Suddenly he let go of me. "What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him.

"No! It's just.. I've to ask this just for your safety.. Have you have had any messages?"
I looked at him with a questioning look "what... do you mean?" "Well.. A little note, maybe a treath?" "No, I don't think so.." I answered and he looked relieved. "Why?" I asked and he tensed again. "O-ooh just nothing" he said nervous "I-I need to go, see you!" "Okey, hey! Wait!" "Yes?" "Movienight tonight with Bethany and the boys?" "Yeah that's fine, I'll call them" "okey, I'll go to Bethany to tell her, because I also have to tell her we're going back homeee!" I said as his smile dropped. "Yeah.. Home" he said and walked away.

"BETHANY OPEN THE DOORRR NOW!!" I yelled. No response. "BETHANY OPEN IT!" finally.. I heared a few footsteps. The door opened and just as I wanted to say something s-.....

----
So what's going to happen now?

What happend to Bethany? Or did nothing happen?

--
Hey guys. I think -I'm not sure- I'm going to stop with this book because no-one reads it. I mean I 'll still write in my notebook but I'm not sure if I will put it on wattpad.