"Just go and don't come back"

Tobbias p.o.v.
We're home for twenty minutes now and Emma fell asleep again. I carried her out the car and brought her to her room. Laying her down on her bed I realized that she can't sleep with those clothes on. 

I went to my room to pick a red shirt and a black sweatpant. When I got those I walked out of the room and went downstaires. "MOM!" I whisper yelled.
"Yes Tobbias?"
"Can you change Emma's clothes, she fell asleep in the car and we just came back from the hospital and I-" 
"Oh no, what happend?!" She asked worried.

I told her what happend, of course leaving the part with the message out.

"Oh god" she said "I'll go and change her". "Thank you mom" I said and she hugged me. 
"Mo- mom! You're killing me" I said as she stopped hugging me and smiled.

After I saw my mom walk out of her room I closed my door. I went over to my bed and tried to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep tho... The only thing I could, was think about what Emma said. "Just friends", that means we are friends, right?!  I mean I'm not her boyfriend but I'm her friend. It kind of hurt me? Why? No....... NoNoNo... I don't like like her, I'm her friend. JUST a friend. That's what I wanted right? Yes. Ye-N..

I kept thinking the whole night and guess what I couldn't sleep.

Emma p.o.v.
I woke up in my bed, as in the bed in my new house, his house..

I tried to stand up but my leg hurt. Looking down I realized I was wearing pj's? I was wearing clothes yesterday, how-? 

NO, HE DIDN'T! NO NO NO!
He stupid, he can't have..
I'M GONNA KILL HIM!

I looked to the time and it's 11:35, his mother must be working now. Perfect opportunity to kill him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA, TOBBBBIIIIIAAAAASSSSS!!" I screamed. I waited a few seconds but nothing happend, where is he? Didn't he hear me?
"TOBBBIIIIIIAAAA-"
"I'M COMING IN! GO AWAY FROM THE DOOR" he yelled
"It's not locked!" I yelled back.... a bit too late..

DOEFFF. And... The door just broke...
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I yellED
"ARE YOU OKEY? WHAT HAPPEND"
"STOP YELLING!"
"YOU'RE YELLING, STOP YELLing.."
"I'm fine thanks, but I'm not sure THE DOOR IS."
"You screamed! I tought something happend!"
"Why would you think that?!"

He looked away, to the ground. Is he hiding something? Yes he is!

"I asked why wo-"
"Why did you scream my name?" He interrupted me
"And why didn't you first check if the door was locked or not!"
"I-I don't know, you yelled my name.. I just tought-.."  

"What did you thought?"

And he doesn't answer AGAIN.

'Why did you call my name?'
'Well, I stood up...'
'Yes? Of course you did..?'
'Listen!'
'Talk faster!'
'Urgh you're driving me crazy just listen and don't talk'
'But th-'
'Well I stood up'
'You already said that' he said annoyed
'Shut up' I snapped 'and was wearing a pajama..'
'Yes? What's the problem in tha-' he stopped 'ohhh...'
'Yes, OOHH' I parroted him on the same tone
'It's not what you think'
'Well, tell me. I stepped in the car with my CLOTHES. And I woke up in my short pajama and not my red shirt, so I guess yours?'
'Yes, b-'
'You're real-'
'Now it's my turn shut up and listen' he snapped 'I didn't wanted to wake you up so I carries you to your bedroom, you couldn't sleep in your clothes, so I went to my room to pick a red shirt and black sweatpant for you and-' I interrupted him
'THEN YOU JUST CHANGED ME?' I snapped
'Shut up, and NO. I went downstaires to my mother, and asked her to change you! Do you really think that I would just, just ch-'