My first schoolday

Emma p.o.v.
Urgh, why is he such an idiot. He acts like a badboy, which is one of the things I hate; people acting or even worse people who think they're poplulair.

"Hey" I heared someone whispering in my ear. I turned around and saw a handsome boy with darkblond hair and brown eyes standing next to me. "Hi" I said. "Who are you, I've never seen you before here did I, are you new here?" He asked.
"Who are you? You came to me?" I stated laughing "Oh and yes, I'm new here".
"You got me there," he laughed "I'm Mason, who are you?" 
"I'm Emma, nice to meet you Mason."
"Nice to meet you to Emma. I hum, I can.. I mean if you want, I can show you around?" He asked as I saw his cheeks getting a bit red.
"Yeah sure, that would be nice."  As soon as I answered him the schoolbell rang. "I have to go to 303, could you show me where that is?" I asked. "I'll bring you to your class" he said. "Thank You" I said. "You don't have to thank me" he said smiling.

I can't stop thinking about the fact that I can't make friends here. Sure I can, but I'll be lying to them. I'm not Emma, I can't tell them about me, they never will know who I really am. The only thing I have to do is act, something is really don't like. People acting. Just acting like I'm someone else, less myself. Not having those awesome conversations and stuff. I can't get close to them, I'll get used to them and later on I will have to leave them, which is also something I can't take. People leaving, just like my dad and my brother.

"Well, here it is" he spoke getting me out of my thoughts. "Thank you" I smiled. "I already told you not to thank me for this," he said with a smile "see you at lunch!" he said and ran to his own class.

"OUCH!" I screamed as I felt on the ground. "Watch out you little.., oh! Emma! Are you okey?" He said. I stood up and looked to the person who caused me to fall.. Guess who? Fucking Tobbias. "What is your problem?" I asked angry. "Waahow, someone's getting angry." "Because of you" I said. Freaking Fucktard. I walked into the classroom and sat on a table in the middle. "Stand up", I hear his annoying voice demanding me.  "Hum, why?" "Uhm, because this is my seat" he mocked. Annoying bastard!

"Urgh, I hate you, you're so annoying, acting like your a badboy, first you're all nice and then.. you change into an idioti-" I started, but he of course had to interrupt me. "You little.., If you won't stand up I will make you" He roughly grabbed my arm and sat on my place. "You stupid idiot!" I screamed. I looked for another place to sit but to my horror, there was only one seat, right next to him. I grabbed my bag and placed my stuff next to him. There I sat, next to the idiot who saved me and acted all weird after.

"Do you have a pen?" He asked 
"Yes"
"Well, give it then" he said annoyed rolling his eyes at me. 
"No, ask it nice without rolling your eyes this time" I said challenging him
"Can I have a stupid pen?"
"No"
"Wait, why the fuck not? I asked it nice!"
"I have a pen, I just don't have one for you"
"You're so difficult"
"Me? Look at yourself, acting like a total idiot"
"I'm not acting as a total idiot"
"Well, that's true, never mind the acting, you're one" I said smirking

The whole lesson I ignored him. "What?" I asked as he punched me on my arm. "Did you even listen?" he asked annoyed as I ignored him again.

Urgh, I'm just going to ignore him I thought. The schoolbell rang and everybody was leaving the classroom. I put my stuff in my bag and stood up. I wanted to leave but someone grabbed my arm.

"DON'T IGNORE ME" he yells
"Stop it you idiot!" 
"No! You have to stop, you little bitch!" he screamed "That you're a princess in Tritanopia or what the fuck for shitty country it is, doesn't mean you're one here!"

To be honest, those words hurt me. Why did he just said bitch, I didn't do anything wrong. Princess? I don't act like one, do I? Shitty counrty? LOOK AT THIS SHITTY COUNTRY I AM IN! "I don't act like one, hell I don't even wanted to be one but if you don't stop irritating me I WILL!"