CH3: The new me

Chapter three

"Hi, my name is Claire", a voice behind me spoke. I turned and saw a long woman who looks like she's in her early thirties. She has blue eyes and short chocolate brown hair. "I'll leave you with Claire", Hazelboy said.

"No-" wait, why did I say no? He looked at me in shock. "I mean," I started whispering "I don't know anyone here." He started laughing "Well, do you know me?" "Yes.. No, I mean no.. I mean.. I know you better than I do them," I answerd a bit scared.

"Okay, I'll stay then," he said. "So first, we're going to find you a new name-,"Claire started. "But..," I interrupted her "Why do I need a new name?"

"You're going to live with a new family for a few weeks, maybe a few months," she started "when we're sure about your safety, you can stay with your mother, brother and little sister in a house of your own."

"But, with who am I going to live now?" I started "I mean, what happens with my mother, Caine and Anna?"

"Well, your brother is going to live with you and your new family. Your mother and your little sister Anna will go to another family nearby" she stated.

To another family?! Why can't we just stay together. I started to get scared, is there something they aren't telling me?"But.."

"Don't be scared," Hazelguy said "everything is gonna be okay."

"So, a new name.. What do you think about.. uhm.. lets see," she said "What about Olivia?"

"No", I said

"Chloe?" she asked.

"No," I answered. "Harper then?" She said.

"Noo, nooo, nooooo", I said.

"Scarlet?", she asked me. I could see on her face expression that she thought I was gonna say yes. But no..

"No, that's the name of the parfume I wear", I answered

"OH god, you're so difficult", Hazelboy said annoyed.

"What about Emma?", she asked me.

"I do like that one", I answered

"Well, Emma Grace it is", she said.

Hazelguy suddenly looked with his eyes wide to Claire. "No...noo....noo", he said "don't tell me that.."

"I won't, you already guessed it", she said. "No, no way.. I can't stay with.. you know..", he said, looking seriously to Claire. I still don't get where they're talking about...

"Well, let's move on to your hair", she started.

"Uhm, whats wrong with my hair?"

"Well, it's a bit long.. beautiful and healty.. but long," she said. "Uhm, yes.. we .. we need to shorten it..'" she said, I looked shocked and she continued "just a bit. We don't want to take the chance that someone will recognize you." "And.. uhm.. what shall we do with her dark blond hair?" Claire asked the hairdresser. "We can make her hears a tint lighter, so it will be light brown", the hairdresser answered "it will look great with her hazel eyes!"

Believe me, or not but I literally cried. My hair.. it's gone.. I mean.. I still have hear but.. it's so much shorter. My hair came to my knees and now it only reaches to just below my shoulders.

"Are we done?", I asked, trying not to sob.

"Yes, we're done", Claire said. "I'll see you later again", she said and walked to the elevator.

"Where is my family?" I asked the captain. "They're already gone to their new family," he said "except for your brother. He'll go to a new family with you."

"WOW, what happened to you?" I heared my brothers voice. As I heared his voice I turned around. "What happend to you?" I asked and we both started to laugh. "Well, I think we need to go Aaliyah Sophia Montres Trees" he said pointing at the captain. "Uhm, Caine," I started and suddenly started to whisper "they changed my name into Emma, Emma Grace" I was looking down to my shoes. He looked at me "hey, hey.. I like your new name", and hugged me.

"We're leaving", the captain said. "Yeah, we're coming", my brother said.

We were sitting in a car for almost half an hour. I'm thirsty, tired and curious. Where are we going? Why there? Why can't I stay with my family? And then.. i thought about my daddy and my other older brother.. They both got killed.. And I... Suddenly I started to cry. Hazelboy looked at me and shook is head. "What now?", he asked irritated. "I-I.., M-my.." I started. "What just say it", he said. "N-nothing, I'm sorry" I cried. Caine already had fallen asleep but woke up because of my crying. "What happend?" he asked while he hugged me. "They died Caine, t-they died!" I whisper yelled while crying into his ear.

My brother hugged me even tighter. I just couldn't stop the crying and thinking.