The past -1

Hey guys,
This is a short chapter because I'll update tomorrownight or on saturday. I'm writing this in class, so I'm sorry for the short chapter and all the mistakes.
--------

Bethany p.o.v.
It's been a few days my little sister left. I miss her so much, also does Emma. I don't know what happend but she's been a bit weird lately. Since she heared about that Lisa has to life with her family.. She's been a bit quiet.

At school, we have the same classes and sit next to each other. I'm happy her foot isn't bruised anymore and can walk because the first week at school I had to drag her and my bag. Everything is here different, but I'm getting used to it.

We also made new friends, a girl named Kathleen and a new boy named Stef. Kathleen is funny, even if she doesn't try to be funny. She has long blond hair and brown eyes. Stef? Well.. He has those really beautiful blue eyes and dark brown haires. I don't know much about him, but he can be really funny too but also a bit over-protective. He doesn't like it when other boys come to talk to us, with boys I mean Tobbias and his friends. The last few days he tries to be friends with them though, but Tobbias doesn't trust him.

'Emma!' I whisper yelled 'wake up!'
'Stt, let me sleep'
'You're in class!'
'I know, perfect place right?'

Urgh, did I already told you that she can be soooo pigheaded? She only wants to sleep the last few days.

'We have to talk' I said on a serious tone.

Emma p.o.v.
Oh please not again..
'About what?' I asked
'About you' she said and pointed to me
'What did I do now?'
'Nothing a-'
'So why do we have to talk?'
'And that's the problem' she finished her sentence

As the bell rang I stood up and packed my stuff. I went to my locker and Bethany followed me.

'What happend?' She asked me serious
'Wh- what do you mean?' I asked
'You're acting diffrent, since you heared Lisa has to life with your family'
'It's- It's nothing'
'Yes it is tell me'
'What happend? He and his friends happend. I haven't seen my family for weeks it feels and it feels as ages! Now I also can't see Lisa. Who knows, I also can't see you anymore. I still don't know why they attacked Tritanopia an-' I started sobbing.

'Stop saying that! I'll never leave you! And..'
She stopped talking? Why did she stopped talking?
'What??' I asked
'I don't know if I shall tell you this..'
'What happend!?'
'Shhht, nothing happend'

'Here you are!' A deep voice behind me said
'What?' I snapped as I turned around
'We have to go'
'No, you have to go, I'm talking to my best friend who didn't finished her sentence'
'I'll finish what she started' he said as he grabbed my arm
'Wh-what do you mean?'
'I'll tell you, just come with me'
'Tobbias, I can't just go somewh-'
'You can, just stop talking and follow me' he said as I followed him to his car.

-----------

'Where are we?' I said. The whole ride we didn't talk. I looked to the park, there are trees, with pink leaves.
'Just a place, I come here when I need to think about a few things'
'Oh.. Well, it's a beautiful place, I like it' I said

He smiled and walked towards a tree. 'Well, are you coming?'

-----

Well, I think my teacher hates me even more now.. #Frenchclass