The past -2

It's been a few days that I haven't really talked to Tobbias. I'm resting in the garden, I have even slept in the garden. I can't handle this anymore. He just keep asking the same question.

"Why are you always scared and can't you just trust me?"
"Maybe because I've been locked up! You're not the one who lived in a prison for years!" I yelled.

I don't want to tell him everything, I barely know him. I'm not gonna trust him just because he asks me to! Yes he brought me to a beautiful park a few days ago but that doesn't mean I trust him now! He wanted to know my past about him, about Adam. He doesn't care about me! I can't just tell him what happend! I know it sounds stupid but.. I.. I just can't anymore. How am I supposed to tell everything that happend if I even don't know why? The main reason? I really don't know, one if the reasons was power and a big army, but there's more! I just don't know what..

"Don't be so dramatic, you lived in a castle with maids, you had everything you wanted. And actually you still have! You have your mother, Anna, Lisa and your best friend! How is that supposed to be a prison, having everything you wanted!?"

"You really think I'm a bitch, don't you?"
"I don't think I've to answer that question" when he said that I broke, I just ran out of the garden to my room. He can't even let me sit and rest in the garden! He's just so stupid, he doesn't even know what happend! And I just can't tell him now! He said the same "I don't think I've to answer that question." Does he know everything?

-flasback-
"I don't think I've to answer that question." He said. "But I don't want to, I don't even know you!" "Well honey, that's not my problem, we're getting married in two days. Be ready."

I startes crying and said "NO", I regreted that I said that because he punched me, right on my face. I fell on the ground "YES and stop crying honey, It's annoying."

I hate him. Did I said hate? Hate doesn't even describe what I'm feeling. I tried to stand up aa he grabbed my arm and pinched it. "AU! Stop it!" I cried. "No not until you say you'll marry me." "I won't and I never will!" I screamed back. "Well than I guess I'm just going have to kill your little sister." "NO, don't you touch her!" "Well, I th-" "OKEY. I'll marry you" I said looking at the ground but I still could see him grin. "I just have one question." "Ask" he commanded. "Why? Why me? Why now?" I asked.

"Well that's a very easy question, but I'm not gonna answer everything. To start with, you're different from other girls." "Really? Just because I'm a princess?" "I mean you're different from the other princesses. You hate make-up, you don't even like to stay in you own castle. I also will have power, more military and I'll be able to finally start a war." he said proud.

He's sick. He's really really sick. "What? Yo-you can't just a war! Innoscent people will die! Women, children, men even animals!" "Yes, I can. I want your army, that's the only reason why I'm marrying you! Oh and maybe I like you a bit, you're fiesty" "shut up! I'm not going to allow that!" "You know what's funny? Your guard said the same thing when I told him I was going to marry you. And look now, he's dead." "Y-you k-killed my guard?! Rees?!" "Why do you know his name, he's just a guard and he's stupid."

-end flashback-

Emma p.o.v.
"You're so annoying" he said as he sighed. "Really?" "Yes sometimes. Actually.. Most of the time." "You're not nice yourself," I said "you know.. You still have to answer my question!" "Which one? you're asking me questions 24/7" I said annoyed."That's not true! I mean, I just want to know how you lived im Tritanopia." "Well, I think I'll have to tell you then, otherwise you just won't shut up." He looked at me. I think he saw I was scared to tell him because he said it could wait "I don't think that's a good idea. If you don't want to t-" "no no no, I want to.. It's just..." "Emma, I'll never judge you." "It's just.."

"I wasn't a princess like the others, they liked to go to parties, to wear the newest clothes I hated it, I actually never liked it. I also didn't wanted to live in a castle, I didn't wanted to be a princess? I think I was and still am a big disappointment for my father. He never said I was, but I just know he would like me to be different. Of course everyone knew who I was, but they accepted it, they accepted the way I am, in fact they told me they liked it,"

"Wait wait wait, I don't think your father thought you were a disappointment, I mean your different than the other princesses! What's wrong with that? I mean, I'm sure he was and still is proud of you" he said trying to comfort me and I smiled.

"I bought the house next to Bethany's. I talked everyday with my people, they even invited me over to their house and I invited them. I also worked im a store to earn my own money. I liked the way I lived, of course I visited my parents, Anna and my brotherd every day. One day.. One day I went to the castle to ask my mother something. There was a boy standing next to my little sis, Anna. He hold her by her arm and asked where I was. She saw me and looked with widend eyes and told him that she didn't know. I didn't know what was happening. Anna started crying because he squeezed in her arm. I told him to stop and that I stand right behind him. "There you are" he said still facing Anna. I thought he would let her go but he didn't. He pushed her to the wall and wanted to hit her but I ran as fast as I could and stood in front of her. He accidentally punched me instead of Anna as I fell to the ground. Anna started crying and I stood up to tell her I was okey but I didn't realise that I was crying too".

"Stop, you don't have to tell me" he said as he whipped my tears off.

"No no, I have to" "Then within a minute his friends came. They knew everything about me, everything! 'Hey princess where is your best friend?' One of his friends asked. 'I-I don't have one' I answered. 'You pretty little liar' he said and punched me. I fell on the ground and tried to stand up but the boy who punched me, pushed me back to the ground and said we would have some fun. I cried so hard as I saw my best friend and behind her was Anna. I looked and signed them to go but they were to late. Two boys ran towards them as Bethany yelled Anna to run. Bethany still stood there blockinf the way so they couldn't get Anna. 'We will catch the little one later' they said. 'why are you guys doing this?' She asked in anger. 'What? You didn't tell them?' Adam's friend asked. 'No, I'll tell her now' he said. 'You're not telling her anything!' Bethany yelled as she kicked him on the place where the sun never shines. 'RUN!' She yelled. I ran as fast as I could, I ran towards my room and saw Reece my guard. 'Reece... Reece... They.. They have Bethany!' I yelled exausthed. 'I'll get her, stay in here!' He yelled. I closed the door and tried to find a hiding place. Someone knocked on the door. I tried to hide me under my bed because the way to the closet was too far. 'Gotch ya!' Adam yelled. 'L-let me go!' I yelled. 'Shut up' He said. 'Just let me go, why are you doing this!' 'Because you're going to be my wife, I'm going to marry you' he said smirking. 'Why? Are you crazy? Let me go! Why would you even want to marry me!?' I yelled and started crying.

'I don't think I've to answer that question' he said." I told him everything, this is what happen before I got the flashback. I still don't get it. I'm having the flashback for a few days and it's bothering me.

-----
Hey guys,
It's not really long but hey, it's something :) There also were a lot, and I mean a lot of grammar mistakes. I didn't correct them, I'll do it later:)