Hospital -1

Tobbias p.o.v.

I stormed out of the restaurant. Where is she? I looked to the parking spot but I saw noth-... Someone is running into the woods, EMMA! I ran as fast as I could. 'EMMA, EMMA! STOP RUNNING!' I yelled 'DON'T GO INTO THE WOODS!'

It's dark who knows what or who is out there! Almost.. I'm almost there! She's in the woods now, shit 'EMMA STOP!'

'AAAAAAAA!' I heard her screaming. My heartbeat rase. I'm almost there! And I arrived!

I saw someone running away, I looked shocked to Emma who layed on the ground. She's crying. Of course she's crying idiot, she's having a hard time and I'm making it harder every time I start to..

She didn't even laugh once, I want her to be happy, I want to see her smile!

'Oh no, what happend?!' I asked worried
'S-Someone just pushed me to the ground, he wanted to say something but ran away when he saw you coming'

Wait.. They can't have found her yet.. Nolan said that it's dangerous, but.. I mean..

'C'mon, you need to stand up'
'I-I can't my leg, it hurts' she's not crying anymore, but I can see she's in pain, I can see it in her eyes.

I looked to her leg 'It's bleeding' I said worried 'We have to get you to the hospital'

I ducked down and lifted her up. I put her in my arms in bride-style, what? I can't help it.. She's hurt, I think by myself.

'What are you doing?' She asked
'You said you couldn't walk and I have to take you to the hospital just in case, it can get infected or worse' I whisperd in her ear and she nodded.

I walk to the car with her in my arms. I opened the door and put her slowly in the car.

'Thank you' she said and I winked. I ran to the other side of the car and stepped in.
'It's just half an hour to the hospital'
'That's fine' she answered

We were for 5 minutes in the car and Emma already fell asleep, she must be really tired. I stopped the car and took my jacket off. I put my jacket over her so she won't have it cold.

'Emma, wake up!' I whispered 'Emma, we arrived'. She didn't woke up and to be honest I didn't want her to woke up, she was so tired. I stepped out of the car and walked to her side. I opened the car door and I removed her seat belt. I leaned forward to carry her in bride-style again. 'Shhhh' I whispered she answered with a 'hmm' in her sleep and I smiled -like an idiot to be honest-.

I walked slow so she woudn't wake up and succeed... until.. I entered the hospital, she slowly woke up. I saw a wheelchair and put her in it.

'Hey' I said smiling

'Hey' she said while she was stretching her arms 'what happend?' She asked

'You fell asleep in the car and I didn't want to wake you up, I tried though'

She smiled. I drove her in the weelchair to the waitingroom. I helped her to get off the wheelchair to sit next to me on the couch. 'Thank you' she said. She took off her jacket to look for a hair elastic. When she found one I saw something fall on the ground. A little paper. I picked it up and gave it back to her 'It fell out of your pocket' I said.

Just in a few seconds she made a messy bun. Yes, I'm a boy.. But I'm not stupid, I know 'girl hairstyles, don't judge' I really like it because now I can see her cheeks better She's perfect, no she's not, I mean she is, wait no I mean..., she's a princess and this is a mission, that's it. I don't like like her, I just like her as a friend? I mean we're not friends, or we are I don't know, I mean she didn't say anything but 'Thank you' or 'where are we going?'. Well.. let's say she's a friend, I like her as a friend. Yes, I'm serious, I'm not even kidding, I'm the most serious person on earth right now, I'm serious I don't like like her, I like her, not in like as in love no, I mean I like her as in a friend, even if I don't know if we're friends or not, I can't tell. This is so confusing. SHUT UP.

'Oh, I'm s-sorry' she said

'What do you mean?'

'You said shut up, I-I thou..' 'No, I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something'

'Oh okey, everything oke?'

'Yes, yes just a bit tired'

'Oh, I'm sorry.. I can stay here on my own, you can go home I mean go and have some sleep'

'No way I'm leaving you here alone!'

'I-I..'

I tried to change the subject and pointed to the little memo. 'Oh that?' she asked 'I don't know, I don't remember putting a memo in my jacket' she said

Without even thinking I picked the note out of her hands, she looked confused at me. 'Oh, I'm sorry.. can I read it?' I asked. 'Actually I-' she started but I already started reading 'okey..' she finished.

"I didn't kill you on purpuse when I found you sleeping, when I'm done with you.. you'll wish you were death" I widend my eyes, as I saw her looking a bit scared 'w-what?' she asked. She tried to pull the paper out of my hands. Withouth even thinking I put the paper in my mouth.. yes I repead, I put the paper in my mouth..

Her eyes widend 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' she whisper yelled and looked a bit worried and a bit confused. 'I'M HUNGRY' I said 'I DIND'T EAT FOR HOURS'. I looked at her while I was chewing on the paper, she tried to hold her laugh, but failed 'Y-you hahah' she couldn't finish her sentence. After she stopped laughing she asked me a 'serious' question 'You're an idiot, you know that right?'

'I-I sometimes' I said, but I'm sure she heared something else because she started lauging again, 'Stop chewing on the paper' she said finally. 'I'M HUNGRY' I said. 'I'm gonna get us some food, do you want something?' 'Yes, I'm hungry too, a sandwich with water would be nice' she said. 'I'll be back in a few minutes'

Emma p.o.v.

God, I can't stop laughing. 'Stop chewing on the paper' I said after I tried to stop laughing. 'I'M HUNGRY' he said as I managed to hold my laugh.

'iI'm gonna get us some food, do you want something?' he asks me

To be honest, I'm hungry eather, what can I eat in a hospital?

Uhmm.. 'Yes, I'm hungry too, a sandwich with water would be nice' I responded

'I'll be back in a few minutes' he said

'Okey' I answered

I'm so tired I want to sleep, but I can't sleep when I'm hungry.. I picked my phone and decided to call my mother

'Hey mom'

'Hey Amalia, how are you? What are you doing?'

Oh no, what do I have to say now? Well done idiot

'I'm fine mom, I'm with Tobbias he's getting us some food'

I call this a white lie, I don't really lie, I tell rhe truth I just don't tell everything

'What? Where? This late?'
'Yes mom, just near his house'
'Can you give him the phone? I want to talk to him'

Ohno mom stop asking question

'Mom he's getting us food'
'Okey my baby, just watch out for yourself'
'Yes mom I'll. How is Anna?'
'She's fine, she felt a sleep just a few minutes ago, she really misses you'
'I miss her too'
'Darling I have to go, I'll talk to you later'
'Okey mom, bye'

I played a few games on my phone for 45 minutes now, where is Tobbias?

-----
I'm in class right now and can't stop writing, when I'm home I can't write. Now I don't even have to think!