Scandalous Outings

Začít od začátku

Y/n blinks, before letting out a giggles. "You sound very polite."

Tilting his head up while his back is still bending, he makes a remarks. "Is it charming?"

"It is scary." Y/n corrects, grinning at the pout that falls the man's lips. They both straighten their backs, staring down at the still giggling woman.

"Does not my precious like us being gentlemen?" Taehyung wonders.

Nose scrunching a little while looking up at the two overgrown puppies, Y/n answers. "Well, if you both want to create a border between us where I will only talk about professional business with you while calling you Sir.. than go ahead."

"Oh dear Park Jimin." Hoseok swears on his god. "That sounds like a nightmare."

"Tell me about it." Dropping the gentleman persona, Taehyung slumps down the seat next to her.

Hoseok glares at his back at that, cause he wanted to sit next to his dimpling. Hitting the back of Taehyung's head cause he is bitter and petty, he then puts his ass next to him, in front of Y/n, blocking the view of the outside world a little.

She turns her head to the left a bit, never prepared but also not surprised to find the captain staring down at her. She feels her ears turning red, nose scrunching when he winks at her.

Oh lord. It is just morning, the day just started. The birds just woke up. The babies just started to learn how to walk. Her tea is still bitter. But does that stops this fish man? Nope. It does not. And personally, she finds it very disrespectful and offending.

"Did not see you at all yesterday." Taehyung huffs as he stares at the woman with round eyes. He missed her.

Turning to him, Y/n hums. " I was thinking." She picks up her tea again, taking a sip. She pulls it away from her lips, looking down at the cup in her hand. Bland.. It's too bland.

"All day?" Hoseok questions, resting his arms on the table.

"And all night." Y/n informs, putting another cube in the tea. "I thought of a few things." She continues and the curious fishes around her perks up, eager to hear her thoughts.

"I will have to go back." This is said and the smile leaves the two sailors faces.

"Huh?" They both gap at her, hurt and confusion spreading their handsome faces.

Y/n sighs, staring at the two. She does not remember when she got so attached. She is awfully weak for them.

"It is for the best." Jimin speaks from next to her. "We both talked yesterday and decided it was best for her to join us. We will fly there and then leave to the shipwreck cove afterwards."

Y/n turns to her fiancé, staring at him as he explains the current situation. She blinks, part of her wondering about the cove he talks about, but other part is grateful that he made it easy for her.

"So, you will stay with us a bit more?" Taehyung sits up as he asks, eyes shining brightly at the thought. He stops himself from jumping in joy when the woman nods.

Hoseok hums as he thinks. "I understand your situation. You must be devastated to hear what is happening in Joseon."

Putting away the now very cold and unsatisfied tea, Y/n leans back on the chair. Jimin stares it down on the table, noticing how the abandoned cup is barely empty. He hides a frown. He's honestly never seen her eat more than a bite..

"I saw you yesterday." Hoseok continues. "And today. I can not help but think how unfair it is."

"Unfair..?" The woman wonders, as if she does not believe her situation herself.