"No, I saw it. Just before we got out. Kali saw it too." Luther informed them sadly. All eyes turned to the girl for conformation at this information, but she just stared back blankly.

"Mom. Now Pogo." Diego gasped out and sat on the rocks.

Five appeared into view and Kali let out a gasp of relief, she really needed her best friend right now.

"Guys. This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today." He told them quickly with a newspaper grasped tightly in his hand. Great, just when they thought it was over. Of course not.

"I thought you said it was over." Luther said incredulously.

"I was wrong, okay? This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No, that doesn't change anything. The time could have altered since that newspaper came out this morning." Diego said a valid point.

"You're not listening to me. When I found it, I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The moon's still shining, the Earth is still in one piece, but not the Academy."

Klaus snatched the newspaper out of Five's hand, "I'm confused." He groaned looking down at the paper.

"Then listen to me, you idiot! Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse."

Helicopters and police cars were heard from a distance as they made their way to the ruins of the Academy.

"We have to find her." Luther informed.

The helicopters shined their lights on the six, "We gotta go. Now. Regroup at the Super Star. Go!" Diego announced standing up and running. Everyone began to run in separate directions and Five blinked him and Kali to the bowling building.

Kali looked around the crappy place, a couple lanes were being used by a birthday party of kids around Kali and Five's physical age. Kali walked away from Five and near the farthest lane from the birthday. Five followed behind her and glared at anyone who looked at her.

She sat down on the carpeted floor with her legs crossed and put her head in her hands. Five sat on the hard plastic seats beside her and watched her carefully. She looked up and carefully scanned the room, so much was going on she couldn't think. Kids were cheering, neon lights that were on the walls flashed occasionally and her mind was racing.

She decided she needed to cool down and stood up abruptly, taking Five by surprise. "Where are you going?" He asked as she began to walk away. She looked back at him and pointed to the bathroom. He nodded and watched as she left.

Just as she was about to push open the door to the women's bathroom, the door to the men's opened beside her and she looked at it. A boy with a bow that you usually put on top off presents walked out and looked at her. He had brown hair and glasses and a little smile on his face when he looked at her.

"Hey." He greeted cheerfully. She gave a tight-lipped smile back and was about to head in the bathroom before he stopped her by talking once more, "Um, sorry. But, um, I was wondering if you wanted to come join me and my friends and bowl. It's my thirteenth birthday." He told her proudly.

She looked over his shoulder at his friends and back at him, she swallowed the lump in her throat before answering in a bare whisper, "Sure."

He smiled before looking over his own shoulder and at Five who was in deep thought staring at the floor. "Is that your boyfriend?"

A deep blush crept up her face and she shook her head, looking down at the floor.

He nodded in understanding, "My name's Kenny." He introduced.