12- I cannot explain this reaction

Start from the beginning

"C-Channie?!" He gasped reaching behind to hold his bottom, Chan winked at him smirking.

"Save that sweet ass for me later too~" Chan teased, Felix Blushed and whined rushing out the room.

Between him and my trainings my ass will fall off!

                                              ~

Later that evening Felix snuck over to Chan's as usual, the pair ate dinner and showered to together. Now cuddling and making out on the couch with a movie on.

"Sexy Lixie~" Chan teased against his lips, he gripped onto the boy's ass grinding up against him. Felix giggled in between kisses gripping his fingers in Chan's hair.

"My sexy commander~" he teased back, Chan bit his lip admiring Felix wearing his clothes again. The younger had on one of Chan's big sweatshirts paired with boxers, exposing more of his soft legs for the older to touch.

"Damn you know how to really make things hot with that~" Chan growled, Felix started to kiss him bouncing his ass on the older. And when he did a certain, the older let out a low moan.

"Chan...?" Felix leaned back hearing the older's lustful voice, Chan was breathing heavy licking his lips.

"S-sorry, you kind of did something with your ass and it rubbed the piercing I have down there" Chan cleared his throat, Felix looked down then back at him. He bit his lip looking at the older thinking how long they've known each other.

"Channie..."

"Ya Lix?" Chan smiled patting his head, Felix blushed looking into his eyes.

"I...want to go all the way with you..." he said softly, Chan listened stilling for a moment.

"Wait...you mean...you-"

"We've known each other long enough...and I want to feel..."

"Fuck...Felix..." Chan's breath hitched watching the younger's small hand slide down his neck to his chest...then down Chan's shorts to touch his member. He took hold of it, slowly teasing his finger down to the tip and piercing.

"This...inside of me...I never have..." Felix bit his lip looking at the older with needy eyes, Chan's breathing picked up. He glanced down then back to Felix.

"Lix...fuck...I want that too..." he whispered, Felix smiled.

"Ok...um...usually I would ask to use protection-"

"Condoms? Oh I have some-"

"But I don't want to use any...I want to feel what it's like to have...all of you...and...this..."

Chan hissed at the touch of Felix teasing his finger around on his piercing.

"I want to know what it feels like, to be around you with it..." Felix smiled shyly, Chan couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Lixie, are you sure? We can use condoms-"

"I haven't been with anyone even since before the program...I've touched myself only...um...have you been with anyone?" He asked nervously, Chan shook his head.

"No, not for almost a year...as you can tell, my work takes up most my time" Chan smiled a bit, Felix nodded leaning close to kiss him again.

"Ok...then we both should be ok, to be with each other?" He asked the older, Chan nodded into his kisses.

"Yeah...I haven't been with anyone...I only want to be with you..." Chan mumbled, Felix smiled and giggled.

"M-me too...! Um...do you want to...do it...now?" Felix asked turning redder, Chan smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I really would...come with me"

Chan picked the boy off his lap to take to his bedroom, Felix saw him reach into his drawer for a bottle of lube.

"Chan?"

"Let's be together Lixie..." he smiled pulling the boy on the bed with him, Felix nodded and giggled.

"Ok Channie~"

Chan and the younger finally went all the way, Felix feeling he's had the best sex ever with Chan.

"Chan...Ah...Ah~"

"Fuck Lixie...Ah! So good around me..."

The boy was on his 2nd round riding the older, feeling every part of his length deep inside him. And even more pleasure with Chan's piercing rubbing against his spot with each movement.

"Channie...yes! Yes! Ah~" Felix gripped his small hands on Chan's chest, the older smirked gripping his ass as he thrusted up into him.

"Ah! Ah! Don't stop! Ah~"

"Let's see your endurance level Lixie~"