• chapter twenty six •

//TW: Domestic Abuse, ED, and Homophobia

Harry was at his second photo shoot for the lingerie company. He would be doing more for the lingerie company but after this shoot his pictures would be dropped and it would be official that he was the face of this company.

Louis was back on set today, he was feeling better than a couple days before and he was really happy to be back and working with Harry.

Today Harry's first outfit was black lace with pink accents and he had a short black silk robe and little black slippers to go with. Harry really loved this outfit, he loved all of them. It was definitely a plus that he got to keep most of them too.

Once Harry had gotten his makeup and hair done he walked to set. Louis was already staring, he knew he would find it hard to work with Harry when he looked so gorgeous and he was right. But he had to be professional, it was his job and he wanted to keep it.

"You ready Harry?" Louis asked, watching Harry get on the bed for his first pose. Harry smiled a little and nodded, winking at Louis as he decided how he would pose first.

Harry posed very daintily and femininely as that was the vibe of the shoot he was in. He was giving exactly what the designer had wanted for the face of the company. "Perfect! Love it!" The designer praised as Louis was snapping pictures and they were being shown on the screen they had.

Harry kept doing what he was doing, soon changing into a different outfit and then coming back out to a different set. It was definitely a full day they had ahead and both of them were ready for it.

The shoot had just cut for lunch and Harry was offered a long white robe which he gladly took as it was cold in the room they were shooting in. Harry walked back to his dressing room for lunch and Louis followed when he made sure that nobody was looking.

"You look so gorgeous in these shoots babe. It's making it very hard to be professional" Louis laughed a bit as he went and sat on the couch, seeing Harry go up to the table where there was food Louis had Mitch cater in special for him.

Harry giggled a bit as he made a small plate. "Well thank you...it's a good thing I get to keep the sets isn't it?" Harry smiled as he took his plate to the couch where Louis was sitting.

"Oh definitely" Louis smiled, putting an arm around Harry as he was eating his food. It was a little hard for him today but he didn't say anything, he just ate the best he could anyways.

"I'm glad you're my photographer" Harry smiled, resting against Louis because he was warm and Harry was freezing from being practically naked on the set. "Me too...I'm glad they let me back on after missing a day" Louis told him, he had really felt guilty about missing a day from sickness.

Harry had made him feel so loved about it though that he felt differently about it and wasn't as guilty for being sick.

Harry smiled at him, kissing his cheek and leaving a smudge of lipstick on it. Louis laughed, having to wipe it off so nobody could tell.

"How dare you wipe off my kisses!" Harry gasped, trying to act offended but they both just broke into a laughing fit as they ate their lunches.

Everyone was back to work and the environment was peaceful, Harry was still doing amazingly and everything was going great.

That is, until...

Everyone heard a loud slamming of a door and Harry's stomach immediately dropped, he knew those angry footsteps anywhere.

Liam.