Thank you

This book has now come to the end and Y/N and Thorin's story is told.

First I want to say a few thighs about myself and this book. I am so proud that I finished this book, I have dyslexia and I have always had problems with grammar and I never thought that I would write a book in English one day.

I wrote this book for two and half years form the beginning of 2022 or the ending of 2021. Writing this has been an amazing journey, I have learned so much while writing. This book has sixty one chapters prologue and epilogue included and 103 610 words.

I first read the Hobbit three years ago (2020) and after that I have been obsessed with Middle Earth. If I am honest with you my first crush from the Hobbit wasn't Thorin, it was Kili. That only lasted for a half a year, after that I realized that Thorin is the one. After that I have loved him so much, he is my comfort and he makes me feel safe when I am scared.

Next I want to thank you a few people. First I want to say thank you to J.R.R. Tolkien for creating Middle Earth and writing The Hobbit. I want to thank Peter Jackson and the others who made the movies. I want to thank Richard Armitage for playing Thorin and making him his own person.

Of course I want to thank you all who read this book, I never thought that so many people would be reading this book. A special thank to those who voted and commented this story, those comments mean so much to me. The silent readers mean so much for me too. Thank you so so much for reading this book, I hope you all enjoyed this and had fun reading this.

Lastly if you like my writing check the following books:

Random Oneshots: A collection of oneshots of different characters with reader. It is now completed but I update it when I get an idea.

My New World: Story about a high school girl named Raven. One day her imagination friends come to life. Will her life change? She has fallen for the bad boy, her childhood friend and now enemy. Will they be together or not? Still under work.

The Cold Pharaoh: A story about a girl, Luna, who dies in a car accident and is transferred to ancient Egypt. She ends in the time of the famous cruel and cold pharaoh Tutankhamun. Will Luna survive in the ancient times and what happens when the cold pharaoh shows interest in her. Still under work.

The Forgotten Hood: A story of Robin Hood's sister Roxana. She has always followed her brother and helps the merry men but there comes a slight problem when she realizes that she is in love with Sir Guy of Gisborne, her brothers enemy. Will they find a happy ending or will everything burn. This is a Guy x reader story, Guy is from the series Robin Hood by BBC.

Now is time to finish this book and say bye, I hope we will see again. I will always answer to comments if I know how and if you want to ask something I am happy to answer. For now bye, take care of yourself and maybe we see each other again in different book or in the comments of this book. ~R.

The world is not in your books and maps it's out there