Chapter 20. A lovely night

~TA 2941 28 of September~

"Y/N, can you please follow us?" Fili whisper in my ear. I stand up quietly and follow the two trouble makers to the room that the Master gave us. "What you two have in your mind this time?" I ask the smirking dwarves. "What if we-", "-put some-" "-rocks in Dwalin's-" "-bedroll-" Fili and Kili say continuing each others words.

"Who get he stones?" I ask smiling. "We go getting them and you make sure that no one comes in" Kili say and with that they are gone. I return to the others, my plan is to distract Thorin that he don't notice Fili and Kili coming back.

When I walk back in I see everyone except Thorin and my brother more or less drunk. "Where were you?" Thorin ask looking me like he know something more. "I just used the bathroom" I say smiling innocently. "Why I don't trust you" he say again looking at me. "Why would I lie to you" I say playing time.

Thorin is gonna say something, but at that moment I see Fili and Kili slipping back. I smile at Thorin and escape him. "Did you do it?" I ask them. "Yes we did it, Dwalin will be very happy" Fili and Kili say together. "You two are impossible" I say laughing, I'm just happy that Kili can smile and jock around, even when he is hurt.

After a while I hear Thorin's voice "It is time to us go in our room. Bofur, Nori come". We follow him in our room, when I taught that we would go sleeping I was so wrong. Somehow Fili and Gloin managed bring some food in. We all sit in a circle on pillows or on the pare floor.

"What should we do?" Ori ask shyly. "What if we play all truth or dare" Fili say grinning, I think he planed something. "I am not going to play" Thorin and Bilbo say at the same time. "Bilbo, you must have fun once, please brother" I peg my brother and give him my best puppy eyes. When he look at me sighs I know that he will play.

"Thorin, you too. Can you just play this time with us, before this journey will end" I peg him this time trying to convince him. "Just this time, put when I say we need to stop then we stop" Thorin say looking at Fili and Kili. "I'll start" Bofur say looking around. "Ori, truth or dare" he ask. "Truth" Ori whisper blushing.

"Hmm, have you ever kissed someone" Bofur say, making Ori plush more and shaking his head in no answer. "Nori, truth or dare" Ori ask. "Dare" Nori answer. "I dare you to dance in front of us" Ori say. Nori get up and start dancing as we laugh.

This continue for a while longer. In that time Gloin have sang, Bofur eat a fish, Bombur sit on a tiny chair, Bifur tell something that I didn't understand, Oin drink too much beer at ones and so much more. And then comes my turn. "Y/N truth or dare" Dori ask. I know that he don't make something that makes me feel uncomfortable, so I think I can chose dare. "I dare you to sing for us again" Dori say.

I sigh, I hate my sinning voice, but I like to sing. I take a deep breath and start to sing "Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Durin's sons

If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night
Calling out for the rope
Stand by and we will
Watch the flames burn on and on
The mountain side, hey

And if we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time
Calling out for the rope
Prepare as we will
Watch the flames burn on and on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
And I see fire
Burning the trees
And I see fire
Hollowing souls
And I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me

Oh, should my people fall
Then surely I'll do the same
Confined in mountain halls
We got too close to the flame
Calling out for the rope
Hold fast and we will
Watch the flames burn on and on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
And I see fire
Burning the trees
And I see fire
Hollowing souls
And I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me

And if the night is burning
I will cover my eyes
For if the dark returns
Then my brothers will die
And as the sky is falling down
It crashed into this lonely town
And with that shadow upon the ground
I hear my people screaming out

Now I see fire
Inside the mountains
I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze
I see fire

Oh you know I saw a city burning out
And I see fire
Feel the heat upon my skin, yeah
And I see fire
And I see fire burn on and on the mountain side"

After I finish the song everyone is looking at me and applause. "Fili, truth or dare" I ask him. "Dare" he say confidently. "I dare you to let Kili sit on your lap until the came is over or someone other dare him something else" I tell him smirking. Kili get up and walk over to Fili and sit on his lap. I can't other but laugh, even when they are too big for that they look cute together.

We continue playing, until it is Kili's turn to ask me "truth or dare". Before I can think probably I say "Dare". Immediately after that I regret it, I have no idea what I got myself into, I just know that it won't be anything good. "I dare you to kiss Uncles cheek" Kili say and then burst out laughing.

First I blush and then I try to get to Kili and kill him. But luckily for Kili, Bofur is holding me back. After I calmed down I walk to the place where Thorin sit. I give on the way Kili my death stare. I bend over and place a quick kiss on Thorin's cheek. I star walking quickly to my bedroll that no one see me blushing, "I go now sleeping. And don't you dare say anything Kili or I will really kill you" I shout to them.

"She is right, we should all go sleeping now, we have a big and important day tomorrow" Thorin say. I hear the other dwarves go to their bedrolls. "Who put stones in my bedroll" Dwalin shout and I start to snicker and I hear Fili and Kili doing the same. I lift my self up just to see how Dwalin walk over to the brothers and hit them over their heads.

Now I am laughing so hard that I fall to the ground. After I calmed down I cuddle myself back in my bedroll. When I try to fall asleep I feel suddenly how cold this room is. I start to shiver and try to get more warmth from the blankets around me, but it don't help. Then I feel something heavy over my body.

When I look up I see Thorin who put his planked over me. "I saw you shiver, I need everyone healthy to this journey" he say smiling just a bit. "Thank you, Thorin" I whisper. I am not sure that he heard, because he walk away. Now I feel so much warmer and fall asleep. The whole night I dream of Thorin...

Sorry for this late chapter. This is another fill chapter, but I hope you like this still. This chapter is so late because of two things.
One, we had a dance on Friday in school so it took a bit of my time.
Two, our family dog died this week.

My school will end next Saturday, so I try to make a new chapter. ~R