"I hear ya, I actually came with my brother." He says, pointing to a boy who was sat on the beach alone. "Let me pay for your drinks." he gives me a wink.

"No it's okay." I say.

"No I insist." He says. 

"I believe she said no." I hear a familiar voice. My head turns around. What the Actual Fuck. 

"And who are you?" James says. 

"Her husband." Leo says, coming closer to me, "She has me to pay for her drinks." 

"I don't see a ring on her finger." James tests. 

"You better leave before I make you." Leo glares at James. James looks at me and quickly jumps off of his seat, running down the beach. 

I look at Leo, who has his arm wrapped around my waist, he's dressed in a pair of white shorts and a black buttoned shirt, which was opened revealing his stomach. "What are you doing here?" I growl at him. 

"I missed you." He smiles.

"What the fuck Leo, it's called a girls trip for a reason." I scoff at him. 

"Here are your drinks." The bartender says, placing the drinks in front of me, Leo takes out his card and hands it to the bartender. I grab two drinks while Leo grabs the other two and we walk back to the girls. 

But I notice they are not alone. The boys surround the girls as the girls shout at them in anger. Mateo, Micah, Aiden and Carter. Why had they bought the whole gang? 

"Why do you have to ruin everything?" Val glares at Leo. I hand the girls their drinks. I was actually very pissed, not only was it Leo, but it was all 5 of them who had ruined out girls trip. This trip was meant to be a relaxing time away from them. I noticed in the corner of my eye how Carter had been eyeing Lavender, He had to make a move, I knew how obsessed he was with her. 

"Honey, you took a girls trip without me?" Micah says. 

"Yeah because you were NFI!" I now glare, pulling down my shorts. "You boys can fuck off." 

Leo moves closer to me, wrapping his arms around me, "Only I can see you dressed like this." I push his arms off of me, moving away. "Oh come on, principessa, it's not a big problem." 

I give him the finger, taking a seat beside my sister, who had been eyeing James' brother. "If you like him, go up to him." I tell her. 

"I don't want to get rejected." She whispers. 

"You don't know that unless you actually try." I tell her, she simply nods, I watch as she gets up from her, towel and makes her way to James' brother. 

"What does she think she's doing?" Aiden asks me. 

"She's living life and is getting a guy's number." I tell him. 

"I don't think so." He says, beginning to walk towards them, but I quickly grab his arm. 

"Let her live." 

"She's 16." He says. 

"It doesn't matter, you need to get laid yourself." I tell him. 

"Whatever, I'm heading into the water." He says. He makes his way towards the water, Micah and Carter following behind as Carter carried a ball. 

I lay back down, closing my eyes in hopes to sunbathe, but I could feel someone towering over me, I opened one eye, seeing Leo stood over me. I see a smirk now placed onto his face. "Don't you dare." I glare. 

I feel his arms, pick me up, carrying me bridal style down the beach. "Leo put me down." I scream. "Leo please."

"No." he says. 

"Leo, don't, please." I squeal, he walks through the water, getting to the deeper parts. 

"Say you're not mad at me." He says. 

"What?" He loosens his grip on me a little bit, "Wait- okay, I'm not mad at you." 

"I don't believe you," He loosens his grip on me completely, letting me fall into the water. I take this as a chance to prank him. I hold my breath, not allowing myself to go back to the surface. I let myself float in the water as if I have gone unconscious. I can hear his soft voice calling out my name, before two hands lift my body up. 

"Fuck sakes." Leo screams, "Get help." He says. 

I quickly open my eyes and begin laughing at him, "Fuck you." He says to me. 

"Gladly," I say, trailing my hand down his chest, letting it rest on top of his shorts, teasing him. 

"Principessa." He moans out, I could feel his hard erection against my hand, but I wasn't going to pleasure him. 

"You ruined my vacation Leo." I tell him, "You don't deserve this." I say, dropping my hand and swimming away from him.