he decided to act like a stubborn boyfriend and huffed his cheeks.

they still don't know about how they got so comfortable around each other.
Sometimes when they get bored they act like those couples on the television shows they watch together. Just for fun.

he grabbed a pillow and got ready to strike when he heard the door knock. he threw the pillow in haein's direction before he could even open the door.

"Hey." Haein peeked in his head and gave the pretty boy a charming smile which made the pretty boy swoon all over him.

"I give you a green signal to sleep beside me and you leave?! That was very rude of you mister Jung." he huffed, crossing his arms.

Haein chuckled and entered the room with something hiding behind his back.

"Is that a knife? Is my birthday also my death day?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"No, I went out to get this." Haein revealed a small cupcake in his palm. It was full of colorful sprinkles and dark brown in color with a small candle on the top.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked.

"A cupcake." He deadpanned.

"I know." Jungkook said in the same tone. "What is this doing here?"

Haein shrugged. "Considering the fact that you didn't eat a proper slice of your own cake because you think it's too sweet and too much for your liking so I made you this."

Jungkook's heart busted when he heard this. "You...you made this?" Haein nodded. "How?"

"Had help." He waved off his other hand.

"You had help or you helped?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrow.

"It doesn't matter. This is for you." Haein put forth his palm where the small cupcake was resting and lighted up the candle with a lighter which came out of nowhere.

"Here. Make a wish and blow." Haein whispered. The pretty boy closed his eyes and wished that every moment in his life he wants to spent with his love in a special way...

Then he blew the candle.

"Woohoo!" Haein cheered. "Now eat."

Jungkook removed the wrapper and then took a bite. he spitted it out.

Haein's face fell. "What's wrong?"

Jungkook bit his lip as an effort to try not to laugh. "Do you know the difference between salt and sugar?"

"Of course." He said. "Salt is salty and sugar is sweet."

Jungkook slapped his forehead and sighed. "Do you know the physical difference between salt and sugar?"

"Umm..." Haein scratched his hair. "I...I don't know. They kinda look the same. Why are you asking me this?"

Jungkook gave him a flat look and waited for his realization. His blue eyes widened when he finally realized.

"Well that was a waste of time.

Jungkook chuckled because Haein was looing cute while sulking like a baby,:" come and sleep now" he patted the mattress near him and haein joined after ...

"happy birthday kookie and I love you" Haein whispered yelled wrapping his arms around the pretty boy...

"I love you too haein" the pretty boy snuggled closer to Haein and drifted in to the sleep.

Flashbacks ends...

"Happy twenty sixth birthday Jungkook." The pretty boy mumbled to himself.