Well... That was Unexpected....

Vera's POV

*2 weeks Later* Vera's Room*

It's been two weeks since my last visit to the mountain... My mom got me enrolled in online classes, the basics really so that i can finish high school abd graduate..since you know... i missed a lor of school. I was working on a hstory essay right now, when my Uncle came into my room. ''Uncle Lex? Ididt know you were over?" i question ''yes well i thought i should be the one to tell you. since you obviously havent heard....'' he styated and pulled up my chair from my vanity and sat next to me ''whats up?" i asked him ''I just saw on the news that... Joker.. has been caught... undercover operation... somethign to do with a warehiuse and tunnels.. i dont know.. but he's been caught by batman and the others...'' uncle lex said and i Froze.... ''He... did they really.... They really got him?'' I asked in complete shock...'' yes... sweetie... they caught him... you're safer now'' he said and i hugged him... ''this is great!! Do my paretns know!? My brothers!? Do they know?" I asked excitedly... ''im not sure but i came right from my office to tell you'' he said and i squealed and hugedb him more before running out of my room ''MOM!! DAD!!'' I yell as i run downstaiurs, both were in the kitchen making lunch ''darling? Whats wrong?" Dad asked just as me and Uncle Lex came into view ''He's caught!! Batman caught the Joker!!'' I say and they stop what they are doing an dcheer in happiness and hug me and Lex. ''I have to call batman....'' I say and run back to my room and grab my phone and dial his number ''Vera...'' i hear Batman's voice say ''is it true!? Did you catch him!?" I asked quickly and hear a soft sigh ''yes... we did, he are interagating himr ight now.'' He said ''im coming there... i need t see him... i need to see the look in his eyes when he see's... that im.. im not broken like he wnats me to be.. please...'' i beg him and for a minute its silent.... ''Okay.. im on my way.'' He said ebfore hanging up on me... i take a brath to calm myself before grabbing shoes and a coat and once again running through the house ''Darling!/ where are you going!?" Mother asked ''batmn is coming to get me... im going to go see Joker.... '' i say to her and my dad and uncle come into view... ''are you sure thats smart?" Uncle lex asked.. ''probably not... but.. i feel like i need full closure, just knowing he is caught and put away isnt enough for me... '' i say to them and they all sigh.. ''okay.. just call us when you're coming home sweeite'' Mom said and kissed my head ebfore i left and saw batman waiting there. I got into this weird car he had... and we took off... ''Bat-Mobile?" I asked and he nodded ''nice'' i state making him snort as he tried not to laugh at my stupid conversation attempt. Though i think he secretly likes it.

*Mount Justice*

Upon arriving at the wonderful MOunt Justice. Me and Batman walked inside and tk the intaregation room Joker was in...
I stopped in the other room to see joker sitting there... he looked... different.. disheveled even... ''whats wrong with him? He doesnt seem like his.. normal joker mad man self'' i asked ''truthfully... we think its you... he whole warehouse was lined with photos of you... your head pasted ontop of Harley's. He's completely Obsessed with you now...are you sure you want to go in there?" He said/asked.... ''Yes... maybe... can you be int here too?" I asked him and he nodded ''of course ... '' he said and we went intot he room to see joker...