A driver had taken us home and we had all settled into married life. They had started back at the track practicing, I was working on a new book, and we were getting ready to release our news publicly. Now we were heading to Logan's office for a press release. David had sent us all the photos' he took. We had chosen three of our favourites to release and the rest we had shared with close family, getting a set printed up for us to keep.

"You sure you don't want to give them a heads up?" Blake asked from my side and I bit my lip, I knew I should, but my gut cramped just thinking about it. "We can do it together, before the interview" he added and I nodded once.

His hand squeezed mine and I leaned into his side "Okay, before the interview" I whisper out.

Logan and David greet us as we enter the office, David still based in the office whilst the boys are still officially off season. After Blake has a quiet word with Logan he leaves us in his office and Simon dials my mothers number first, putting the phone on speaker.

"Beatrice, it's about time you called me back, where have you been?" her voice cuts through the room.

"I've been on my honeymoon Mother" I tell her from my spot on Blakes lap. There is total silence at her words. "Hello?" I call.

"You got married?" she barks out.

"Yes, I married Simon and had a bonding ceremony with both of them, they are both my husbands"

"You cannot be serious, do you know what this will do once the news gets out!" she hisses and Simon grunts. "are they there" she sounds horrified at the thought.

"Ms Rosier, sorry Mrs Davison" Blakes corrects himself before she can. "Bea is our wife and we wanted to make sure you were aware before we release the news publicly"

"You cannot do this to me!" she raises her voice and both men tense.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but we are just about to interview with hello and our press release is due to go out today along with a photo from the wedding" Simon tells her "and furthermore, we are proud Bea is our wife and are happy to shout it from the rooftops if necessary"

"Beatrice if you do this I will never speak to you again" she tells us and both men smile and I grin, this was not unexpected.

"Thank you Mother, I think I will say goodbye now and good luck, I wish you well in your future. Goodbye". I say and Simon hangs up to her shouting my name down the line.

"One down one to go" I say as Simon dials my fathers number.

"Beatrice?"

"Father, i'm calling to let you know I got married" I tell him calmly.

"Really to whom?" he questions distractedly and I shake my head at his tone, it doesn't matter what I say, he won't care.

"Simon Masters" I take a breath "And we had a bonding ceremony with Blake Masters, they are both my husbands"

"Don't be silly, you cannot legally have two husbands" he says calmly.

"You are right sir, however Bea is our wife and our heart, this call is just to let you know in advance of the press release" Simon tells him.

"Well at least you let me know, good luck Beatrice" he says and hangs up, leaving my men staring at the phone in shock.

"Its a good job you're family love me" I joke and although my parents behaved as I expected it still hurt.

"You are too good for them, if they can't see just how special you are then to hell with them" Blake decrees, hugging me tight before passing me to Simon.