Five slid his coffee across the table, she looked through a curtain of hair and gave him a small smile before taking the coffee. She also noticed he had changed into pajamas'. Not that she cared that he wasn't wearing no shirt anymore. Right?

"Hey, Kali, guess what!" Klaus exclaimed. She looked up at him and took a sip of coffee. "Luther, popped his cherry!" He said jumping around and clapping. She choked and coffee went flying out of her nose. She covered her mouth with the back of her hand while she suffered from a coughing fit.

"She did not need to know that..." Luther said.

"Look, you're killing her, Klaus." Five said with a smile as he watched her suffer. When she recovered she gave Luther a shaky smile and double thumbs up, that was the best she could do with her nose burning and the fact she nearly threw up from coughing so hard.

Klaus burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing ever, unknown to everyone else Ben chuckled, Five just kept smiling as he watched her and Luther groaned as he put his head in his hands.

"Okay, there's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna spit it out. Yeah." Klaus said staring off into the distance.

"Klaus." Luther said.

"I conjured dad last night" He said quickly. Kali smiled at him, that meant he was most likely sober, she was proud of him.

Luther and Five looked at each other in disbelief. "You said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years."

"Ah, yes, I know, but I'm sober. Ta-da! I got clean, yesterday, to talk to someone special, and I ended having a conversation with dear old daddy himself."

Kali was certain he was sober now and her smile grew.

"Has anyone got some aspirin?" Luther asked standing up.

"Top shelf, next to the crackers." Five replied. Kali gave her brothers a look of disbelief, how were they not proud of Klaus?

"Hey, hey, hey. This is serious, guys, alright? This really happened, I swear." Klaus tried to tell them. Luther sat back down with a sigh.

"Okay, fine, I'll play. What did the old man have to say?" Five questioned.

"Well, he gave the usual lecture about my appearance and my failures in life. Yada, yada, yada. No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like dad, right? But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because... he killed himself." Klaus said solemnly.

Luther stood up again, "I don't have time for your games, Klaus." Kali was pissed now, she used her powers and shoved him down in his chair she turned to Five and gave him a look that told him he better not stand as well.

"I'm telling you the truth, Luther. I'm telling you the truth."

"Why'd he do it, then?" Five quizzed.

"He said it was the only way he could get us all back home again."

"No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself." Luther said in disbelief.

"Ah, you said it yourself. He was depressed. Holed up in his office all day and night." Five said.

"No. There weren't any signs. Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies, strange behaviors."

"Like sending someone to the moon for no reason?" Klaus shot back.

"I swear to God, Klaus, if you're lying..."

"I'm not. I'm not."

Pogo walked into the room, "Master Klaus is correct." Five turned around in his chair to look at the chimp and Kali whispered, "Plot twist." Pogo continued on, "Regretfully... I helped Master Hargreeves enact his plan."