Chapter 16: Kasanoda's New Look

~Two month later~

*Rubee's POV*

Last month was halloween and Tamaki had me scare the twins and Haruhi by standing in a pitch black room and have my red eyes glow, scared all of those first years. Was it funny? Yea. Was it worth it? Completely. Now we were all hanging in te host club again. I was reading my book when there is this sudden commotion. I turn over and see that Mori has a spear looking weapon pointed towards one of the shades. What is going on?

"Mori-senpai calm down! Are you not getting enough attention?!" Tamaki cries, scared. All of the over dramatic hosts start freaking out. Oh lord here we go again. "No." Mori says plainly, opening the divider to show an Ouran male student on the ground. This just got more interesting. "We have a trespasser" Mori says. The trespasser had decently long hair for a male, and the hair was red, a bright color of red. And he had a sturdy build similarly to Mori. Wonder who he is.

The trespasser lunges yelling, "Takashi Morinozuka!" Everyone was scared for a second until the red head was bowing on the ground, "Senpai! Please take me on as your apprentice!" "Well that just took a pleasant turn. You don't have to worry about Mori-senpai fighting in here as well" I say, patting Tamaki on the shoulder. As if the world hates me my vision starts to disappear.

"Tamaki a little help please?" I ask, holding onto Tamaki's shoulder. "No, it's ok! I got you Rubee, this way" Kyoya says from beside us, taking the hand I had on Tamaki's shoulder and leading me to the closet couch so that I can still participate in conversation.

"Ritsu Kasanoda, 1st year, Class D. Heir to the 3rd-generation head of the Kasanoda Syndicate, the most powerful gang in the Kanto area. Admitted this year into Ouran Academy's High School, he has long red hair, mean looks, is reserved, and has few friends." Kyoya gives us all the run down after escorting the guests out for the day. How do they get any business when they keep making their guests leave early?

"Seriously? But why would a human weapon like yourself wanna be Mori-senpai's apprentice?" Tamaki asks. Kyoya and him insisted on sitting on both of my sides. The twins were on Kyoya's other side, Haruhi on Tamaki's, and MOri and Honey eating cake at a table behind us. While they all stared at Kasanoda, I would but I can't see. "Well, because, look I may be tough but I'm not a 'human weapon', I was born with this face that makes me look mean." Kasanoda says, sounding a bit aggitated.

"What's it with the girl wearing sunglasses?" he asks. Here we go again. "Well-" I start but get interrupted. "Rubee does what she wants when she pleases, if you have an issue with that you may answer to all of us for it" Kyoya says. Everyone verbally grunts in agreement as well. They all care so much. I care for them too. I found my family.

The twins and Kasanoda go on to have a back and fort on what his name is, the twins purposefully making Kasanoda mad to prove a point. "I said it was Kasanoda, do you wanna die?!" he screams, and from the feel of it everyone besides Kyoya and I were off the couch. I stretch my hand along the seat and feel someone on the end. They place there hand on top of mine and squeeze lightly, Haruhi, she's still here too. I pull my hand back with a smile, this guy may look mean but he's got people who don't care. He just has to find them.

Kasanoda goes into a short summary of his childhood and why he looks mean Blah blah blah I wish I could see. Out of pure boredom I decide to act on an impulse. I decide to place my hand down at my side and grab Kyoya's. Once I do I feel him physically tense up. Now I really wish I could see. I was about to let go, but I feel Kyoya squeeze my hand, pull it up in the arm and place a soft kiss on the top of my hand. Now I am the one blushing.

"Morinozuka-senpai that's why I need you to show me. How o you manage to have so many friends?" Kasanoda says, frustrated. "You know, you would have more friends if you weren't purposely going to the people who fear you. There are probably many that don't fear you" I say, plainly not caring if I sound slightly ride or not.