Chapter 14: Roses and Brother

~Two months later~

*Tamaki's POV* 

After the incident in Karuizawa, Rubee has been in the hospital since. We had all gone to the mall without her yesterday, I got her some things to make her feel at home when she got home, including a dog named Antoinette. Today was the first day back at school and the host club. Rubee gets out of the hospital tomorrow though so that's exciting.

We are all in Music Room #3 doing our hosting thing when the door opens again. And to all the hosts shock in walks Rubee! "Rubee! I thought you were getting home tomorrow! We had this surprise set up for you and everything! How are you feeling?" I run over and about to hug her but she puts her arms out stopping me.

"I was released early. Also the blisters are still healing so don't touch me it would significantly hurt please" Rubee says, softly. All the hosts come over leaving our guests for the moment to welcome Rubee. "How was the hospital Rubee-chan?! We weren't allowed in! Even though Kyo-chan owned it!" Honey says, hoping over pulling on her sleeve lightly. "It was fine, wasn't the best, but what else can I expect from a hospital" Rubee says, plainly.

Everyone goes silent until Kyoya speaks up, "Alright hosts back to your guests. We will all catch up after club hours." As we are all going back to our areas Rubee goes to walk outside but she waits at the door seeming to be talking to someone. Mori and Honey go over to check it out. In a second in jumps Honey's little brother Yasuchika, as he jumps the wind takes Rubee's glasses off. She bends in half covering her face.

I run over and grab her glasses off the floor. "Rubee stand up and close your eyes. I got your glasses. I got you it's ok" I say, placing a gentle hand on her back as the brothers fight behind me. She listens with slight tears in her eyes, not many but some. Once her glasses are back on we look at the fight to see Renge narrating and Haruhi confused on what's happening.

Kyoya ushers the guests out of the room. I guess club hours are getting cut short today haha. We are all watching very closely to the battle. Yasuchika had pulled a weapon out at some point, at the end of the battle Yasuchika thinks he has won. Until Renge says, "I don't think so. The winner of this fight is Honey-senpai!" Mori confirms her statement which makes Yasuchika look to his feet seeing that Honey had gotten him with one of his weapons.

Honey claps for Yasuchika, and Renge leaves into the floor like always. "Hey guys, I am completely lost, you wanna tell me what's going on here? Who's that kid and why'd he attack Honey-senpai?" Haruhi asks. "What? You mean you can't tell just by looking at his face? He's Honey-senpai's younger brother" I respond to Haruhi, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I see Rubee go over to a corner and sit down, seemingly not interested in this at all. I can't have that! She will be included today! She has been gone for two months, she will get some fun today! Yasuchika tells Haruhi about the Honinozuka fighting style and techniques, and why he attacked Honey. "Let me just say there's no way I'm ever going to recognize a dimwit like Mitsukuni as the next head of our family." Yasuchika says. That seemed to strike a cord with Rubee cause next thing we know, she is stomping over looking mad.

"You want to disrespect your sibling like that?! Do you know anything about your older brother?! He is one of the most caring people in here! He would drop anything for anyone of us! Including you! So don't call your brother a dimwit and don't disrespect him like that!" Rubee yells, Don't get on her bad side, I mean I already knew that but still. "Why should I listen to someone like you?! You are wearing sunglasses indoors! That obviously means you're hiding something! Mind telling the group what that is?!" Yasuchika says, glaring at Rubee.

"Wouldn't you like to know! But I don't owe anyone an explanation. You should be nicer to your brother, you never know when your going to need him. Or just miss him. Good day to you all." Rubee says, storming out of the room. "Well she's mad" the twins say in unison. One huff from Yasuchika, "There's no doubt my brother is strong, but since he left the karate club to become self indulgent, he is no more a Haninozuka to me." And then Yasuchika leaves as well.