Chapter 12: Refreshing Flirting

~A month later~

*Rubee's POV*

I was happily sleeping in my bed, having a nice dream when I am awoken by my personal cell phone ringing. Without lifting my head I tap around my nightstand until I find my phone, once I do I answer. "Die" I say, grouchy. "Good morning to you too sunshine" I hear Kyoya's voice. "Die twice," I respond. I hear Kyoya and many others chuckle. "Now now Rubee I'm not the one who called you Tamaki is, it's a conference call" Kyoya says, still chuckling.

"Could you quit the cute lovey dovey talk. She's gone! My beloved daughter is gone!" Tamaki shouts down the phone. "She must have been kidnapped by a band of gypsies, I just know it!" he continues shouting, "Tamaki please, just shut up" I say, still not having opened my eyes yet. "Just shut up! Don't you care that Haruhi is missing!" Tamaki shouts. "Of course Rubee-chan cares right?" Honey asks.

"Yes I care, I just already know where she is, so what is the big deal?" I respond rolling over and putting the phone to my other ear. "YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS" Tamaki yells so loud that I have to pull the phone away from my ear. "Yes Tamaki, I called her yesterday and she told me where she was," I respond. "You called her home phone?" Tamaki asks, sounding sad. Oh his poor Haruhi didn't answer him but answered me. Cry me a damned river and let me go back to sleep.

"No, I called her cell phone, she's on holiday" I yawn. "CELL PHONE?! But Haruhi doesn't have a cell phone" Tamaki whines. "Then I must have been talking to a Haruhi impersonator yesterday" I say, still very very grouchy. "Wow Rubee-chan your grouchy when woken up" Honey says, giggling. "Oh yea, she's real sassy, it's kinda cute" Kyoya says. I could almost HEAR the smirk on his face. I blush a little at his comment, while mumbling something in a high pitched voice causing everyone to laugh.

"Sorry to interrupt everyone's FUN TIME but Haruhi is still MISSING" Tamaki shouts. "But Rubee just said she knew where Haruhi is, why are you worrying so much boss" Hikaru says. "Sister! Where is my darling daughter!" Tamaki starts shouting, once again. "If you keep shouting I'm not gonna tell you" I respond snarky. "Now, now back down princess. If I may interject Tamaki, Haruhi is currently in Karuizawa." Kyoya says, I blush once more at the nickname he gives me. I hear the twins' fake barf on the other line as well causing me to laugh.

"Can I go back to bed now?" I ask, still sleepy. "No, we are all going to Karuizawa! Everyone get ready for a helicopter ride!" Tamaki shouts. I groan and then hang up. I want to go back to bed.

~~~

After about an hour in the helicopter we finally arrive to the pension that Haruhi is helping out at over the summer. I ended up falling asleep on Kyoya's shoulder, that earned me a snicker from the twins, I just rolled my eyes at them. Tamaki was shouting out the helicopter with the megaphone thing at Haruhi and then we landed.

I was still sleepy and not paying attention when this person in front of us was introducing themselves but I can ask one of the guys later I guess. I was pretty much hanging onto Tamaki, slightly sleeping still. Tamaki leads me over to a soft, nice soft chair and I lay my head on the table and go back to sleep.

*Kyoya's POV*

We are listening to Ranka's friend Misuzu explain how he got into business when Tamaki puts Rubee in a chair and she falls back to sleep. She looks so peaceful and beautiful when she sleeps. I really have fallen hard for this girl......

"So is Haru-chan like your indentured servant?" Honey asks. "She's more like an unpaid employee. This also happens to be Ranka's preferred method for keeping track of his daughter while he's working" I respond to Honey smiling and pushing my glasses up. I decided to go sit in a chair next to Rubee and do some work on my laptop.