Chapter 8: Zuka Tries to Take the Girls

*Rubee's POV* 

It's been a few weeks since the beach trip. I've been in school for most of it. But I had to take the last 2 days off for another business meeting. I am heading to Music Room #3 now to hang with Tamaki. I am still mad at Kyoya but I am being civil.

I walk into the room to see three girls from Lobelia in the room. Two of them were standing there with their arms folded. Haruhi was standing trapped behind the other girl's arms against the wall. And the hosts were all surprisingly just chilling there.

"And to think they are dragging this sweet young girl down with them." The one holding Harui says. "What is going on in here? Who told this person Haruhi was a girl!" I shout, gaining all of their attention. The girl holding Haruhi turned around to face the hosts and shouts, "The host club's president may be a pretty little halfer, but he shouldn't be using his looks to create fictitious romance! Attempting to fool the hearts of pure, young maiden is demeaning! Your so-called "club activities" are nothing more than debasing macho fantasies. I promise you, we will bring you guys down." The woman finishes with a smug look on her face.

The hosts go on to explain it is Tamaki's "nappy time" I rolled my eyes at that. These guys are idiots. Haruhi brings instant coffee over to the Lobelia girls and the main woman talks about how coffee made by a maiden is far more exquisite. Boring.... Tamaki goes on a rant about how something but being the idiot he is, he sticks his finger into the coffee cup burning said finger.

Haruhi hands me some bandages and I kneel down and help him with his finger. "You really have to be careful Tamaki, you're lucky it was only your finger that was burned." I say, shaking my head and looking at him. "Thanks Rubee, and Haruhi. Do you always carry bandages around with you?" Tamaki asks, looking at Haruhi.

"I normally do for myself but my bag is over on the other side of the room" I respond with a smile. "I don't, the supermarket was giving them out with the purchase of instant coffee. You always get free stuff at the supermarket" Haruhi answers, then the same girl from before looms over Haruhi.
"This little conversation doesn't seem to be going anywhere." She says then pulling Haruhi with her. "Now that we know what's going on we can't allow these maidens to stay here. We'll prepare the paperwork and have them transferred to Lobelia at once." the girl says demandingly.

"Now let me stop you right there. I don't want to leave. And even if you tried to pull me out by force, I am personal friends with the chairman of the school so he wouldn't let you if you wanted to" I say, snapping back at her. "Hey, just wait a second will ya? There seems to have been some misunderstandings here. I mean first of all you called Sempai a "Halfer"." Haruhi says, putting her hands up in surrender. "Cause he is a halfer. He's half French and half Japanese!" Honey says with his cute face.

"What does that have to do with it! There is nothing wrong with being half! He has done nothing to you guys! You are just picking on the one thing you can of him!" I shout, getting mad. Tamaki is a halfer yes, but that has never been a problem outside of his stupid grandmother, so why is it a problem now. "A young maiden shouldn't be speaking to another like that. And she shouldn't be wearing sunglasses inside" The main girl says, reaching to grab my sunglasses. I cower but she never touches my face.

I look up and see Tamaki protecting me, but to my surprise so was Kyoya. They were both standing in front of me holding her hand away from my face. "No can do Miss Benibona. You mess with Rubee and her sunglasses, you have to go through us." Kyoya says, glaring at her through his glasses. That's sweet...... and hot kinda.

"How dare you protect a maiden from me! I mean no harm!" Benibona says disgustedly. "If you dare go near her it will hurt her. And more precisely you." Tamaki says going dark. "Well, uh, anyway, I don't think it's fair for you to pick on the host club just because you don't think they have the same history as you" Haruhi says, stepping between Kyoya, Tamaki and Benibona.