"I mean, how exactly do you know all this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus said.

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you and your girlfriend were getting drunk." Diego joked.

Kali and Five both blushed, "She's not my girlfriend. And yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commision to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth."

"The Temps what?" Allison said confused.

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen... happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to Commision headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins.' So he must be responsible for the apocalypse."

Everyone was silent for a second trying to take it all in.

"What do you mean, protect time and space?"

"Where is Hazel, Five?"

"My skin is on fire."

"Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?" Allison asked.

"You know what else is insane? I look like a 13 year old boy. Klaus talks to the dead, Luther thinks that he's fooling everybody with that over coat, and Kali doesn't talk and seems like she's really innocent but in reality if you piss her off she can rip your arms and legs off with just a thought. Everything about us is insane. It always has been."

"He's got a point there." Klaus said.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just trying to live it. For the next three days, anyway."

"But, last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked.

"Because this time, I'm here. We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people. Including Claire."

"You know her name?"

"I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her."

"Alright. Let's get this bastard."

Diego spoke up, "You had me a Gerald Jenkins."

Kali sighed and Five gave him a look, "Harold Jenkins" He corrected.

"Whatever. I've already lost two people this week, I'm not losing anyone else."

"And Luther?"

"Yeah, you go. I'm gonna stay and go through dad's files. I still think this has to do with why he sent me to the moon."

"Seriously? Now you want to make the end of the world about you and dad?" Diego asked irattated.

"No. 'Watch for threats.' That's what he told me. You think that's a coincidence? This all has to be connected somehow."

'No, we should all stick together." Allison said.

"We don't have time for this" Five exclaimed.

"Let's roll. I know where we can find this asshole. Klaus, you're with me." Diego informed.

"Yeah. I-I'm good. I think I'll, uh... I think I'll pass, I'm... feeling a little under the weather, so, uh..." He groaned walking out of the room.

Diego and Five walked out with Kali right on their tail and Allison walking hesitantly behind.