The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop... Chapter 2

Começar do início

Moonlight then went on to say " Hey Hunter" can I ask you a question?

"Sure you can" what is it that you want to ask.?

Moonlight hmm, it might sound really weird but it's about when I get my period every month

Hunter - Well yes I would be able to smell when your on your period,if that's what your trying to ask me moonlight?
You don't have to worry I'm not attracted to periods , I only like blood bags and when a blood moon comes that's when I will only drink your blood, I won't drink all your blood I will only need a glass full , that's why I'm not going to touch you until the blood moon is here.

I'm so happy hunter is not attracted to period blood
The only thing I can't get off my mind is when he said " I will on,y drink from you on a blood moon"
What's a blood moon ? I asked
And why only a blood moon?

Hunter replied a blood moon is a lunar eclipse and it only occurs when the moon slides behind the earth's shadow, a blood moon only happens once every two weeks and yes it can last 48 hours each time , when a blood moon happens it's too allow vampires to gain more strength and power,that's the only reason I will allow my self to drink your blood, after when you given me your blood I need you to run into your room as fast as you can lock your door , DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT LET ME IN UNTILL the 48 hour mark has past do I make my self clear... and if your wondering why I only want to drink from you on a blood moon it's because your human and you won't survive all the blood loss each day . I can't do that to you or any human for that matter that's why each week I will go to the blood bank to pick up some blood bags I told hunter that I understand and told him thank you sir for telling me all this he just replied saying your welcome
So anyway hunter can we watch a movie or something?
Hunter said sure what sort of movie you want to watch?
Maybe a horror or a Disney movie if that's okay?
Hunter , that's fine we will watch a horror movie ,but Moonlight grab your coat princess?
Why sir?, Where are we going ?.
We are going shopping to get some snacks for the movie.You can't have a movie with snacks. I told hunter let me put my hair up and put my shoes and coat on then we will go.

We both finally got to the shopping centre after being in the car for five minutes and he's already asking me what do I need? I replied joking saying well let's get in to the store first after getting into the store he asked me again what do I need? " what do I need " I replied to him , well obviously we need popcorn and maybe some ice cream and jelly hunter looked at me I laughed and said a girl got to get what a girl needs and he laughed I told hunter I know it's not much but we can share the food all of a sudden on the way to the checkout I had a really sharp pain in my stomach, I thought to my self on no please don't say it please don't say I've just came on my period in the middle of the checkout ,as I've turned round hunter was gone ,it was too late I'm already panicking,has I was panicking I felt a strong hand on my shoulder I turned round to see hunter holding some pads. Hunter hands over the pads I tuned back around because I'm a bit embarrassed hunter taps my shoulder again and said erm Moonlight do you need to get some different clothes?
I looked at hunter dead in the eyes and nodded, I also told him I'm sorry I've came on early this month.
Hunter replied you don't need to say sorry shit happens.

We both rush walked fast to the aisle where all the clothes are , when I was looking at the clothes. When I turned around to talk to hunter I didn't know where he went off but has I was looking for him he came to me and said " here you go, go and change your clothes." He handed me some lace pants , leggings and a long top . Thank you is what I said then headed to the changing room to change. Don't ask me why he had given me lace pants when I'm on my period, that doesn't make sense but then again he is a man and he tired his best I thought to my self I'm going to find some period pants laughing at myself.