Kali began pacing again and whispered to herself so nobody could hear, "I tried, I tried, I tried, I'm sorry. I'm not a good sister. I'm so sorry, I should have tried harder."

"Ouch." Klaus said.

"I'm gonna go find Vanya and explain." Allison said.

"No, wait, there isn't time. We need to figure out what causes the apocalypse. Now, there are loads of possibilities. Nuclear war, asteroids. But I'm thinking this is about the moon. Right? dad must have sent me up there for some reason. And I was giving him daily updates on the conditions, I sent field samples. The first thing we need to do is find his research." Luther told them.

Klaus sighed in exasperation, "Hold on. Hold the phone. We all died trying to fight this thing the first time around. Remember?"

Diego spoke up, "Klaus, shockingly, has a point. What gives us a win this time?"

"Five. We didn't have him last time. We weren't all together." Luther explained.

Klaus stood up gagging and walked over to the couch.

"This time, we'll have the full force of The Umbrella Academy. That's what we need."

"So where's Five now?" Allison questioned.

"Well, he had a plan to change the time line. He'll be back soon." Luther reassured.

"I'm going after Hazel and Cha-Cha." Diego announced walking away.

"What, right now?"

"Hell, yeah. Three days. I'm losing light by the minute."

"Wait, Diego. Look, I know you wanna avenge your friend, but we got a bigger problem here."

"She wasn't just some friend. If I'm gonna die, I need to know I killed those bastards first."

Kali looked towards Klaus and he was leaning over holding his stomach.

"It's not about dad. It's not about me."

"What makes you say that? I feel great." Klaus spoke. Kali looked at him strangely and walked up to him with her hands still up to her ears.

She looked down at him and he looked up at her. She tilted her head in concern.

Diego walked out of the room and Klaus stood up, Kali moved out of the way and Klaus walked out of the room.

"Klaus? Klaus? Klaus!" Luther shouted.

"Yeah! Sorry." Klaus said turning around.

"So, what? You're giving up on the world, too?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Yeah. Mm-hmm."

"So that's it. You're cool with us all dying in three days."

Klaus groaned and turned back around and walked out of the room.

"I can't believe it. It's just us." Luther whispered.

Allison turned around and gave him a sorry look.

"Oh, please, not you, too."

"I have to book a flight back to LA. If this happens I have to be with my daughter, custody be damned. And you said it yourself... we need the full force of The Umbrella Academy to even stand a chance. I'm sorry, Luther." And with that she walked out of the room aswell.

Kali and Luther watched her leave and Kali let her hands drop to her sides as she sat on the couch Klaus was originally on.

Luther turned to look at her before leaving aswell, "I'm gonna go do research. You can leave if you want."

Kali sighed and decided to do what Five would probably do... drink his problems away.

She stood up and walked over to the bar and grabbed a bottle of whiskey, she began to down it and when she finished she layed down on the couch and passed out for the rest of the day.

(Wednesday. 8:15AM....Again)

"Hold the phone. We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?" Klaus asked. Kali looked around the room, she was getting mega deja vu right now.

Diego spoke up, "Klaus, shockingly, has a point. What gives us a win this time?"

A portal opened up above the counter and Five fell out on top of a briefcase.

"Je-Jesus!" Allison exclaimed.

Kali gasped in surprise and rushed over to see if he was okay. Five groaned as he layed atop the briefcase.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too?" Klaus asked.

Five rolled off the counter and nearly fell but Luther and Allison caught him, "Five where have you been?" Luther asked.

"are you okay?" Allison questioned.

"Who did this?"

Five grabbed Allison's coffee, "Irrelevant."

He limped away and Kali walked up to him as he chugged the coffee, when he finished she grabbed his chin and looked around his face for any cuts, "I'm fine." He said a bit harshly and pulled away from her grasp with took everyone, including her, by surprise.

"So, the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save the world is, well, us."

"The Umbrella Academy." Luther stated.

"Yeah, but with me, obviously. So if yall don't get your side show acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed. Who cares if dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us? No. And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead." He said taking a piece of paper out of his pocket, "I know who's responsible for the apocalypse."

He handed it to Allison who stuck her hand out. "This is who we have to stop."

She opened the paper, "Harold Jenkins?"

Diego looked up at Five, "Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"

(Words: 1407)

AN: Hello, beautiful people! Okay, damn, maybe I can even do another chapter today. I'm on a roll. Who knew watching Aidan's livestreams and drinking a coke could some how speed up the process of writing. I have 3 devices on rn, my laptop which I'm writing on, my TV which I'm using to quote the show and my brothers tablet for Aidans livestream. Anyways, I hope you all have a good rest of your day. Love you all <3

-ash :)