29. Brinoy

Chapter 29

Briony's Pov.

After I received the call from the school, I felt like my whole world stopped. My Anirudh is in the hospital and I was here in India. I didn't even waste one minute, I called my assistant and told him to book a ticket. After I reached the hospital.

I saw Bondita, taking care of my Anirudh. I saw her in the same condition as me. I saw tears in her eyes.

"Anirudh babu! Why do you have to do this? Haa? You will be ok no? This is all my fault, All my?" I heard her saying. I silently go inside and put my hand on Bondita's Shoulder.

I guess, I did wrong with them. They saw me, love is the most important thing in this world. I saw love in her eyes. Now I will do everything right. That's my promise.

She was shocked to see me here. She suddenly stands and asked "Brinoy uncle, When did you come? If you are here to make me leave, then I'm sorry to say that's not going to happen."

"No, I'm not here to make you leave. I'm here for my son and also I'm sorry for what I did to you." Her eyes widen when I said it.

"Dugga maa! Did the sun didn't rise today? Have you eaten something wrong? She asked and one small smile appear on my lips. Bondita will be Bondita no one can change her.

"I'm sorry Beta. It's all my fault, not yours. I did wrong to you all. In this age, you taught me that there is still love present here."

She smiles and said, " Uncle, you don't need to apologize and keep smiling it looks good on you."

"Yes, Baba it looks good on you" we turn around and saw Anirudh is smiling, looking at us.

----------------------xxx----------------------------

Hate but Also loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara