21. Lie

Chapter 21 Lie

Anirudh's Pov.

I choose Mom. I can't live without my Mom but also I can't live without Bondita. Why? Why my own father can't see my happiness. I was ignoring Bondita for one week. Ignoring her hurts like hell, but I have no choice.

I can see Bondita from my window, smiling like always. How I will ignore her always.
I was staring at her, suddenly her eyes meets mine, I looked away. Again I looked at her room, she was gone.

I am guilty, but I can't do anything.

"Hello, Uncle are you alive?" I heard Bondita's voice. My heart started to jump inside my chest by hearing her voice. It feels like ages.

I went out of my room and saw her, she was arguing with my father. I tried to hear more closely.

"Can't you see a young girl is standing at your door for five minutes and you didn't decide to let her in?" He looked stunned by her words but she ignored him and came inside the house.

Fine, not only my father was stunned but I was also stunned by her words. She became more confident in this one week.

My Bondita. I smiled looking at her.

"Hey girl!" He shouted" why does he have to shout at her. "Get out of my house!" He again shouted what was his problem with her. "Actually I know this is your house but I am here to meet Anirudh in his house so this is Anirudh's house for me and I am not going out" God, She became really Confident.

"Listen, girl, he is not here. You can come later, for now, please go" No I was here. Why he was lying?
Bondita I am here, looking at you. I wish she can hear me.

"Nice try uncle, but I know he is in his room, I can feel it," She said to my father. What? She can feel me. I know our love is pure. We can feel each other.

"Feel him, he is not a feeling, he is human!" He shouted, uf! he didn't even try to understand Love.

My bad luck, I meet eyes with my father. God! He gave me a look 'come down and control this girl' and I rolled my eyes.

Our eyes met. Bondita's and Mine.

"What was happening here?" I asked coming down. I can see her eyes, she is not accepting rude behaviour from me.

"Anirudh" she whispered, her voice, her eyes. It feels like ages since I saw her.

"Why are you here?" I stated rudely. Aah!!! I want to kill myself. The confident Bondita is gone. I can feel, I hurt her, I want to kill myself for that, and I can feel she was angry.
I am sorry Bondita.
I love you.

Bondita's pov.

"Why are you here? Rude.

His question makes my blood boil.

"Seriously, first you decide to ignore me and when I was here for an answer, you are asking what I was doing here?"

"I am not ignoring you, I just don't want to see your face, your face makes my day bad." It hurts.

I look into his eyes, His eyes were telling another story. I can say he was lying. But why?

"Why are you lying?" I asked.

"No, I am not lying?" Another lie.

"No, you are. If you are not, why are your eyes telling another story? Why?

Tears are welling in my eyes. Why he is lying? I goes near him and bit his chest with my tiny hands. I know it will not affect him.

"Why Anirudh? Why? Tell me the truth please, please!" I shouted.

He held my hands, "Enough, I said the truth and you can go now!" He stated rudely.

"I know you are lying and I think I know the truth," I said and went towards the door but stop at the last moment and said
"I hate you Anirudh Roy Chowdhary" This time I lied to hurt him.