12 . I love you

Chapter 12 . I love you

Bondita's pov

"Bondita, say 'yes' " I didn't want to hear it from him. Yes He was none other than Anirudh .

Aditya was in front of me on his knees , Waiting for my answer.
But How can I accept him , I didn't even love him . I just like him as my friend nothing more than that. I Thought , I love Aniru ... Oh wait , Whom I am kidding . I didn't thought actually I feel butterflies in my stomach when he was close to me .

But now he was telling me to accept Aditya . That means He doesn't love me back . I feel tears in my eyes .

Suddenly Aditya hugs me and pulls me back to reality . But what he whisper next made me take my final decision.

"Its Okay , Don't cry . If you does not love me its not a big deal . I understand ----"

" Yes , I will love to be your Girlfriend." I cutt him off .

I looked at Anirudh . He is not happy but why ? He is the second reason , I said Yes to Aditya Because He shouted me to accept him so I accepted . And The first reason is , He is my bestfriend . I don't want to break his heart .

Aditya eyes goes wide . He stand there like he can't express his happiness .

" Thank you so much Bondita , I already knew you also feel the same about me . And Thanks to Anirudh " When I hear his name I froze at my place . When I turn towards him he smiles but his smile didn't reach to his face .

Aditya held my hands and Again started. " Today , I am with Bondita because of you Anirudh . If you didn't think to help me , This is not possible. Thank you so much Anirudh , I owe you." As Aditya words leave from his lips , I felt tears in my eyes . I can't believe what I was hearing.

"Help?" I ask him , It is what I can form now.

"Yes , Anirudh helps me , He helps to bring you here , He tells me about your favourite things , He helps me to propose you Bondita , Without Anirudh you are not standing infront of me ."

I can't form a word . How can he say my favorites to some other person , Did he not feel same about me . Why? Why he did this to me? I want to cry but I can't cry . Why God why ? Why he did this to me?

I look in the stage but he was not there anymore. He left .

Fine he want me to be with Aditya . Ok I will be Aditya's Girlfriend. Its final .

-~-

After the prom,Aditya drove me home . He was so happy but me , I am not. I want answers from Anirudh . How he can do this to me ?

Anirudh's pov

I can't believed , I did this to her , No , I did this to me . I didn't feel anything before for someone But her. she is different . It was so hard to see her with someone else , But it was for her Good . She will be happy with him . I am not a good boy to keep her happy . I know she loves good boy not a boy like me .

When she accepted him , I feel like crying . She can't believed what she heard . Everytime she look towards me , She have some emotion in her eyes and I don't know what it was? I just want to hug her so tightly and want to say that 'she is mine' But I can't because She is not mine.

I can't see her with somebody elese so I left the prom .

I know she have many question and she will not leave me without getting her answers , She's so stubborn.

"Anirudh , Did you came ? " Mom calls me.

"Yes, Mom, I am going to sleep now ." I answers , I didn't want her to see me in this state.

I hear someone parking a Car outside . I look out of my window and what I saw boils my blood.

Bondita and Aditya . Aditya was so happy but Bondita , she didn't look happy . She was just forcing smiles. I want to yell at Aditya to leave her alone .

After leaving Bondita to her house , Aditya drove away .

But what I saw next want me to hug her so tightly . She is crying . But Why?

This time I didn't hear of my mind , This time I hear what my heart says and run towards Bondita's House . I goes up to her window with the help of the tree. I jump inside her room and hugs her so tightly , She was just froze at her state . she can't belive that I am really here , Infront of her.

She hugs me back and cries more loudly she was now sobbing.

" A--Ani--rud--h" she shutter .

"Shhh! I am here don't cry."

She wipes her tears and now she was looking angry. I know what is coming next.

"Why ? Why you did this to me, Why?" She shouted at me .

"Bondita , listen you will be happy with him , He is Good for you." I try to console her .

"Happy? How can you decide something for me , It is my life not yours? "

"I know but he loves you truly , He will keep you happy"

"No, I will be not happy with him because I don't love him , I see him as a brother figure . but you mess everything"

"So, why you accepted him , If you don't love him , You don't have a mouth to declined his proposal "

" I have , I accepted him because of you"

"Me? Why me?

" BECAUSE , YOU WANT ME TO BE WITH HIM. "

" what? , I didn't want you to be with him , I just want to see you happy."

"But , I will never be happy with him"

Now we both are crying . I want to know with whom she will be happy?

" Why? Why you will not be happy with him?

"Because, I don't love him, I love --". She hugs me .

I cupped her cheeks and ask " you love?"

" I love you, Anirudh" I pulls her into my arms , I just can't believe what I heard .She loves me .

"Yes, I love you so much , How I will be happy with someone else?"

What I did next froze both of us.

I leans and put my lips on her , Yes I kissed her.

" I love you more"

---------------------XXX-----------------------

Sorry for late update , Actually my exams are just over . And again another exam will start from 17th of December:(

Finally they tells each other their feelings , FINALLY !!

Ok ok , How was the chapter , Tell me in comments.

If you like the chapter please vote.

:)