19. What is love?

Chapter 19 What is love?

Anirudh's pov.

I am standing in front of my house struggling to decide whether I should go inside or not? If my father sees me, I don't think I can see him tomorrow morning. Finally, after a debate with myself, I decided to go inside. I open the front door, Thank God, No one is here. I started to walk fast and only I have to take a step then I will be in my room.

I open my door and what I saw wanted to slap myself! Why do I have to come to my room, when I saw him in my window 1 hour ago!! Why?

Yes!!! My father is standing in my room with a cold face. I quickly turn around, started to walk away but I don't think I can escape from him as his voice stops me, "Anirudh," He stops me and If a voice can kill, I will die long ago.

"Baba," I answered politely as nothing happens, I continue " Why are you here Baba? I mean to say, you should come tomorrow right?" I asked him trying to look confused.

"Are you not happy Anirudh, I think I will surprise you but after coming home you gave me a lot of surprises," Baba said with a death glare. After hearing him I feel like my heart runs away from my chest.

"Wh-- what do you me-mean Baba?" I stutter while asking him.

"Oh, Don't act like a fool! I saw everything, what you were doing with that girl! I didn't think you will do this behind my back!" He growls.

"Baba, Bondita is my-- she is my best frien---"

"I said don't lie to me Anirudh!"
He cuts me, Ok fine if he wants to hear the truth, he can but he can not separate us!

" Bondita is my love!" I answered and he laughed like a crazy person.

"Love! There is no love in this world, didn't I told you back then."

"Yes, there is love in this world. I can feel it when I am with Bondita, Love is a simple word but it can teach you how to live, how to survive, without love you can't do anything, you are living but there is no soul in you." I shouted at him and Thank God Mom is not here.

" Wah, my son learns many things without me. But son it is useless, You are wrong, Love only makes you weak and nothing else, Money can buy you happiness not love." He said as he knows everything. His words make me angrier.

I snap back "Yes, Money can buy everything but Money can't buy love! Everyone says, Without money, You cannot do anything in this world& I feel sorry for them because if you have the love of your life with you you can automatically do everything."

"Enough! I just want to tell you from tomorrow I don't want you to be seen with that girl." I know, he will try to separate us but I was no longer a 5-year-old boy who will listen to him.

He senses my silence and asked again, "Did you understand?"

"Do you think I will listen to you?"

"If you will not listen to me then You will be no longer my son, you can pack your stuff and can get out of my house!" What?! How can he-- Fine!! If he wants me to leave the house, I will!!

"Fine!" He looked shocked by my answer.

"Ok then, pack your bags and get out of my house!" He started to walk away, suddenly he stops and said "But did you think of your mother, how can she survive without you." No! I know he was blackmailing me.

"Now it's your decision, whether you stay with your Mom or stay with that girl."

I know he was winning.

Bondita's pov.

Today Anirudh was weird. He was worried about our relationship. I know no one can separate us because we truly love each other. I don't know much about his father but if I meet him once I will make him believe in love. Bondita nam heh mera! ( my name is Bondita.) By chance, if I have to separate with Anirudh, his father will be the one who will reunite us.

-----------------xxx-----------------------

Here I am. I thought I will not update till my hslc but for you all guys, I can do anything! I am now inside my blanket and writing this chapter& I was sweating like hell!!!

So please do vote.

And tell me in the comments how was the entry of Binoy Roy Choudhary?

And do you all agree with Anirudh's opinion on love?

Tell me in the comments.

Thank you<3