6. Anger

Chapter 6 . Anger

Anirudh's pov

I told her , from today she is an unknown to me . But no , I can't get her out of my mind . I told her I don't want to see her face but My eyes always finding her face.

-~-

Now I am sitting in my class, I don't want to attend the classes but also I can't missed it.

I am talking with Saurav , When I saw her . I immediately turn around , And continue to talk with Saurav.

"What's bothering you?, You are looking really disturbed" He asked.

"Nothing" I replied simply .

I saw Bondita is sitting with a boy , I think he is new , as I didn't saw him before. They are talking , Bondita smiled at him , I don't know what interesting he is telling her . She didn't smile at me .

"Anirudh" I was cut off my thought by a female voice.

When I looks toward her , She is Saudamini.

'' Hey, Mini" Actually her name was Saudamini , But I don't like her name , It's  so long , So I simply called her Mini.

She is the most spoiled kid of her parents . Every boys are toys for her. And ofcource I didn't like her.

" Hey , Saudamini" Saurav greeted her. But she only forced a smile.

She didn't like Saurav , She only like to get attention from me, As I am the most popular .

She take the seat near me and starting flirting with me.

But I turns towards Bondita, She is smilling at the new boy , like she is in love with him , He is new, And she didn't leave him also.So I turns towards Mini, And to forget bondita, I  started playing with Mini's hair.

Mini got shocked with my sudden change. But I didn't care, I only wants to hurt Bondita.

Suddenly she went to the teacher , Her eyes meet mine ,Her eyes are fill with tears . why she is crying.when she saw Mini is sitting so close to me she rolled her eyes and asked somthing to the teacher and walked outside.

15 mins left , She didn't returned till now . After 10 min , The bell rang and Still she didn't returned.

Before , Mini and saurav can asked something , I grab my things and walked outside.

In few moment , the class was empty and still Bondita didn't returned, I saw the new boy is waiting their for her .

In few monent , She returned , And now I can breath. I want to hug her and want to asked , where she was , but I know my ego was so big .

But she is still smiling at the boy ,  she shake her hand with him.

Wow, In this One day , I get to known her , she easily forget me .And me , Who didn't get her out of my mind .

How she can , She is same like Saudamini kinds of girls , She is no different. I am wrong about her.

I ignored her and walked towards the cafeteria.

-~-

I am drinking quietly , But this girl will not give me peace.

"Hey Anirudh" Mini came and whisper in my ear . I seriously don't like this girl , but because of my father is friend with her father , I have to act good with her.

Mini seated on my lap , I was about to push her , Then , I saw Bondita , She is with the new boy . She is same.

She is same .

She is same .

My anger is out of my control when I saw her with this boy.

I can't control it more.

"See!! Miss Whatever came with her new Boyfriend" I don't know where it came from .

Bondita's eyes met mine . Her eyes were watery. That boy is confused about what is happening here.

"He is not my boyfriend " She came towards me and shouted.

It gave me relived , But  her another words again make me angry.

" What if he is , Its none of your business , As I remember you told me you will not bother me from today , But no , you vow to make my life hell " She yelled

Than suddenly the boy grabs Bondita's hand

It makes me more angry.

" Fine , I will not walk in your way anymore " Then I grab Mini's hand and walked away .

I turns towards her  ,She is crying . The boy hugged her tightly .

I punch the wall so hard that my hand started bleeding.

----------------------***------------------------

One more chapter is comming today.