26. 'No one can say bad about him'

Chapter 26 No one can say bad about him.

Bondita's pov

"Subhra!"
"Subhra!"

Mr Brinoy Roy Choudhary was here, shouting like a maniac.

"Baba!" Anirudh looked at his father in horror.

"You Bastard! Don't you understand?" Bastard? Isn't Anirudh his son? How can a father say this to his son? He didn't even do anything wrong.

"Enough! Don't forget Mr Brinoy Roy Choudhary, You are standing at my house so watch your tongue!" Now he was looking at me full of anger ready to kill me. But I don't care, Anirudh is innocent. So no one can say bad about him, not even his father.

"And you!" He pointed towards Subhra aunty with full hatred in his eyes. " I have to teach you a lesson so you will not go behind my back anymore." I prayed to God to keep Subhra aunty safe. She is here because of me.

One second!

Who does he think he was? How can he say this! Subhra aunty is a woman that doesn't mean she is not a human. She has her rights, she can go wherever she wants, who was he to teach her a lesson.

My anger took control of me and before I could stop myself I blurted out," Who are you to teach aunty a lesson?"

" I am her husband!"

" And that doesn't mean You own her. She has her rights and can come here anytime, she doesn't need your permission. For God shake!! She is not under your shoes." I shouted the last line. I looked at Anirudh and he has a small smile on his lips. I smiled back at him.

"Yo--"

"Enough!" Brinoy was about to say something but Subhra aunty cut him off.

"Enough! Briony I will go with you but don't make a scene here" she pleaded to him. I don't understand why she was not standing for herself.

He takes her hand and pulled her out of the door. He stopped at the last moment and said," Anirudh I am giving you the last chance come with me or else," Anirudh looked at me one last time and started walking towards the door. I know he will choose his mother. After all mother's love is something we cannot explain. He keeps eye contact with his mother.

And did something I didn't think he will do.

---------------------xxx-----------------------

Hiiii!!!!

New update<3

Short chapter:)

Vote and comment if you guys like the story.

See you guys in the next chapter till then byee<33333