17. Her mother's support.

Chapter 17 "Bondita needs you"

Bondita's pov

I and Mia were watching Tv at my house was and it's been one week since I came home from the hospital. This whole week Anirudh didn't leave me alone. He was there for me every time, I needed him. He didn't allow me to go anywhere without his or mom permission. I am fit and fine but Anirudh didn't believe me.

"Bondita" Mia calls me interrupting my thoughts.

"What?"

"What are you thinking? I was calling you for one minute but you are in your world." She said and again continue" Are you thinking about Anirudh?" she asked, I blushed She saw my face and teased me "My god, Bondita was blushing" I put my hands on my face to hide my blushing face from her.

"Bondita," My mom calls me and Thank God she calls me or otherwise my-- "Anirudh is here," Oh God why did she call me? And In another second Anirudh is standing in front of me. "what is happening here?" He asked in confusion. "Nothing." I quickly answered and again said, " You are not needed here, You can go now."I pulled him to the door and closed it in his face. He knock on the door many times but finally gave up. I released my breath, which I was holding for ten minutes.

"What was that?" Mia asked, oh God, I forget she was also here.

Anirudh's Pov

I have no idea why Bondita threw me out of her room. Before I was out of her room, I saw her hand on her face. I think she was blushing and she didn't want me to see her face.
I knocked on the door a few times, after that, I gave up and went down. I saw Bondita's Mother in the kitchen, She was smiling at me. I asked in curiosity "why are you smiling Aunty?" She told me to take a seat near her I do as she said.

"Thank you,"
"Thank you, why are you thanking me, Aunty?" I asked her out of confusion.
"Thank you for taking care of my Bondita, thank you so much for making her smile in my absence." I smiled at her and said. " No need to thank me, Aunty. She is my best friend. And I can do anything for her."I know, If Mia didn't interrupt us in the hospital, Today-----

"You like her," Aunty asked interrupting my thoughts.
I was shocked by her sudden question. How did she get to know?

"I--I--" I was not able to form a word.

"I know you care about Bondita, and no need to lie, I can see the  love, care in your eyes and I believe you will not leave Bondita in the future, I trust you son." She said, tears welling up in my eyes. "Thank you, Aunty,
I am glad that you are not against us" I said, She smiled "I trust you, I know you two are made for each other, I can tell by looking at your eyes that how much you two care about each other, You can lie but your eyes can never lie"She said and I am really happy to know she was with me because I knew some parents didn't support their children about love.

"Hey guys, I am leaving and Anirudh please be with Bondita you can only face her childish behaviour," Mia said coming down from Bondita's room.

"Bye guys!" She shouted leaving the house.

"Go, Bondita needs you," Aunty said and left the room.

-------------------xxx----------------

Vote

Comments<3