🩹💖Collapse- Yang-Yang

Start from the beginning

"hey yang? What's wrong?"

Before he could answer, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his knees buckled sending him barreling to the floor.

He hit the wood before xiaojun and hendery even had a chance to react.

"holy shit yang-yang!" hendery screamed, his body filling with panic.

"oh god, what do we do?! What do we do!?" xiaojun said as he knelt down and began fanning the unconscious boy with his hands.

"um, I don't know, I've never dealt with an unconscious person before!"

Xiaojun cursed under his breath and wracked his brain for solutions.

"aish, call kun! He'll know what to do."

Hendery nodded and sprinted over to his bag to get his phone. He watched xiaojun in the corner of his eyes as he held the phone up to his ear.

"hendery, we've been gone for ten minutes, what could you possibly need?"

"gege, yang-yang passed out!"

"wait what?!"

"he just collapsed! Xiaojun's trying to cool him off but we really don't know what to do..."

"okay, hey calm down hendery, take a deep breath for me."

Hendery did as he was told and listened to his leader carefully.

"we'll be there as soon as we can, for now take off his shirt and wipe down his skin with a cool washcloth. Support his head in one of your laps so he doesn't hurt himself if he moves okay?"

"okay gege."

"we'll be home in five minutes, don't panic, just do what I said alright?"

"yes gege I got it."

"okay, see you in five."

He hung up and rushed into the bathroom to get a cool washcloth.

When he returned he knelt down on the opposite side of xiaojun.

"what did he say?"

"he said to take off his shirt and wipe his skin. Here, ley his head in your lap first." Hendery gently lifted yang-yang's head and rested it on xiaojun's thigh.

He removed the younger's shirt and placed it on the floor next to him before he ran the cloth over his sweaty skin.

"how long is he supposed to stay unconscious?" xiaojun asked nervously.

"I'm not sure, he's only been out a few minutes, I'm sure he'll wake up soon. Just stay calm okay?" hendery assured as he continued to wipe yang-yang's arms and chest.

After two more minutes, the door opened and kun and ten ran in followed by win-win.

"how long has he been out?" kun asked as he joined them on the floor.

"about eight minutes gege." Xiaojun replied.

"okay, we should probably get him in bed, he probably over-exhausted himself during practice."

"gege is he gonna be okay?" hendery asked.

"don't worry guan Huang, he'll be just fine, he just needs some rest." Ten said gently placing his hand on hendery's shoulder.

"sichengie, can you help lift him up?" kun asked.

Sicheng quickly began lifting yang-yang out of xiaojun's lap being assisted by ten.

They laid him on kun's back before gathering up his belongings and following kun out of the practice room, the two younger boys carrying the eldest's bags.

They entered the dorm and put yang-yang in his bed with a cooling pack on his forehead after changing him out of his sweaty clothes.

they stayed in his room until he came to which happened a mere fifteen minutes later.

He stirred slightly, a tiny groan leaving his lips, his eyes blinking before peeling open.

"hey yang, can you hear me?" he recognized ten's voice and nodded as he tried to sit up. He felt a hand on his back and another voice.

"easy sweetheart, take it slow okay?" it was kun's voice.

He rested against his headboard feeling groggy and confused.

"what...what happened?" he asked with a tired voice.

"you passed out yang, you've been out for almost a half hour." Xiaojun explained.

Yang-yang's brows were knitted together trying to recall the event.

"really?"

"yeah kiddo, how are you feeling? Does your head hurt? Are you feeling sick at all?" kun asked with his hands gently stroking the boy's arms.

He shook his head.

"no, no I'm okay gege."

"you're sure?" Sicheng confirmed.

He nodded.

"okay. What do you remember before you fainted?" Sicheng asked trying to determine the cause for the boy's collapse.

"um, I remember feeling tired and sore, and then I got really dizzy. That's it."

"aish, were you feeling bad all practice?" ten asked.

"not really, I was just tired. I only felt dizzy during our last run."

"he told us he was feeling dizzy when we asked but he passed out literally right afterwards." Hendery said.

"sounds like you overdid it today, you've been working twice as much because of your solo, your body isn't used to it." Kun said.

Yang-yang nodded slowly feeling groggy and still very tired.

"I'm sorry gege, I didn't mean to ruin practice."

"hey, don't be sorry sweetheart, you didn't do anything wrong, you just need some rest that's all." Kun said softly rubbing yang-yang's thigh comfortingly.

"you didn't ruin anything yang, don't think that." Ten added.

"thank you for taking care of me." He said in a tired voice with droopy eyes.

The boys chuckled at him.

"anytime yang-yang."

"you looks sleepy bud, why don't you get some sleep hm?"

Yang-yang nodded and let ten lay him down and cover him with the blanket.

"you want one of us to stay?" Sicheng asked.

Yang-yang nodded with his eyes closed.

"want junnie." He said quietly.

They giggled at how cute he sounded.

Xiaojun slid into bed with yang-yang and pulled him against him so yang-yang could cuddle up to him.

"better?"

Yang-yang nodded into his chest.

"mhm."

He smiled and played with yang-yang's hair waving goodbye to the others as they left the room.

"get some rest yang, I'll be here if you need anything okay?"

"okay gege." He said before he wrapped himself around xiaojun and dozed off to sleep.

Xiaojun played with his hair while scrolling through Instagram with his other hand until he eventually dozed off himself.

A few hours later, kun and ten entered the room to check on the youngest stifling a giggle when they saw the two boys tangled up cuddled together on the small bed, xiaojun's hand still in yang-yang's hair.

Ten laughed as took a photo with his phone and they slowly left the room to show the others.